+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MP3 Players

AWWWW.....

Ok. You people are crazy. I cant fill my 4gig IpodMini.

I think I am going to go with the Zen Micro. 5 GB for the price of the 2 GB nano. Plus it has a AM/FM tuner as well. Too bad there are none to be had at this time. I wonder when stores are going to be re-stocked with them.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I hate iPods. They are a waste of money compared to other devices. Research on www.cnet.com and www.epinions.com and see what it is your are looking for in a device. I personally LOVE NAPSTER and think it is the best thing ever. I can hook my Zen up and have basically any song I want for 14.99/mo.

You cannot use Napster with any of the iPods...that alone is a reason not to get one.

^Napster blows. I got my Zen Micro (which I love), and it came with a free month of Napster. I thought it was the shit until I found out those tracks expire once you stop using Napster. What a load of crap. You have to pay $15/month until the end of time. No thanks. Plus you can only use it on 2 devices at a time. I don't know how I'm going to get songs I don't have on CD's into my micro, but it won't be Napster anymore.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

as long as you have a Napster subscription you can have as many songs as you would like! It is legal and it is a great way to get your music.

yeah, as long as you want to pay 15 bucks a month. what happens if Napster goes out of business, or you suddenly don't have the extra 15 bucks? all your songs are worthless then.

the latest 5th gen video iPods are quite nice.

with an educational discount, the price for a 30GB is like $280.

i'm looking to unload some old electronics to justify picking up a 30GB 5th gen iPod.

I'm rockin the 60. After careful review, it ROCKS!
    I have full movies on it.

I watched parts of Fight Club while on the bike and eliptical at the gym last night.
    Time FLEW by.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    ^Napster blows. I got my Zen Micro (which I love), and it came with a free month of Napster. I thought it was the shit until I found out those tracks expire once you stop using Napster. What a load of crap. You have to pay $15/month until the end of time. No thanks. Plus you can only use it on 2 devices at a time. I don't know how I'm going to get songs I don't have on CD's into my micro, but it won't be Napster anymore.
    Limewire. Its the greatest program ever. Its p2p and has no spyware on it. And its free. Just drag and drop the MP3's from your folder to your mp3player.

Or theres always bit torrents.

+ Reply to Thread