+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan vs Neb.

Michigan vs Neb.

Long and Hart both will be playing and Hart is as healthy as he has been all year.

3 players did not make the trip. Max Martin as has already been mentioned.

Eugene Germany because of the purse snatching incident.

Adrian Arrington. I am trying to find out what is up with him not making the trip, but there has been no talk of him wanting out.

Woodley fell off a horse and has a sore butt.

Art

I just heard that AA is not in SA because of some team he broke. I am trying to get more info.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Is AA getting a medical red-shirt? I remember him playing some (though not much) as a true freshman, not sure if he burned a year of eligibility or not. He needs to step up and be a gamer next season.

Onto Nebraska. Cornhuskers for crying out loud. How could you ever be cool with that as your mascot? I hope we pound the crap out of them and somewhere someone finds Scott Frost and crams a camera and mic in his face and asks him what he thinks now. Wait, is Bill Callahan retiring? If so, they might declare Nebraska the winner even if Michigan beats them by 30.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

I believe he will receive a RS for this past season if he asks for one, but this is the NCAA we are talking about someting nothign is for sure.

Savoy is supposed to be the next Avant, just taller. He catches everything.

Art

This is the most useless thread. UM is going to fucking kill Neb.

The Pig12 blew this year. I don't think any more than a single representative is going to win a bowl this year (maybe Texas Tech, only because Alabama has zero offense.. all they have to do is score 10).

Texas is going to get killed by SC. Fuck that shit about SC having no D. They played a tougher schedule. Texas, aside from OSU, played nobody of real value.

The same can be said of Nebraska. UM played better opponents. They are going to devestate those Corn fed fucks.

Blog Entries
    UM 105
    Cornholers 87
    Find a new slant.

This game will determine the 97 champs.

With that said

Michigan 35
    Nebraska 7

If Michigan wants to win by 40 they could, but this is a Carr coached team so if they win it will be by 3.

Art

Some interesting officiating so far. Horrible call on the Nebraska fumble. Horrible no-call on the Breaston kick return (should have been a 15 yard late hit penalty). That said, Michigan has crapped away multiple opportunities.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread