+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Congrats to Gecko

Congrats to Gecko

He edged me out in football because Fred Taylor is a bumb and I didn't play him because of it. Thus I lost by 10 points with an 11 point performer on the bench. I'm sure Gecko had some of those too.

At any rate, congrats again. Let's hope I can hold him off in the pickem league.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Blog Entries
    Geck totally dominated this league.

I've never seen anything like it.

Congrats, Geck (when you get here).
    Find a new slant.

...and in WTF League #2, the winner is......(drum roll), YES, you are right!!!!!

JAGRSKMU!!!!!

You hate to play him because he always wins. Run, little girls, RUN!!!!!
    Always for a while, but never for forever.

You beat me by two fucking points.

I was fucking robbed.

That was you, Diddy???

How sweet it is. I had no idea who else was in the league.

Sweetness!!!!!

Just funnin' ya', man.

But, I heard that Mikey was comparing your coaching of your team to something along the lines of how Rick C would have coached the team.
    Always for a while, but never for forever.

Anonymous
    In an effort to enlarge my head and build my confidence for 2006 I came to read all the accolades being showered upon me for winning not only the WTF Fantasy Football League but tying for 1st in the WTF pick-em league.

Did I mention that I missed an entire week of picking and still tied for first?

It was great playing with everyone here. I really respect everyone keeping up with their leagues from start to finish. I did notice the trash talking go down to nothing after 6 weeks in though,.

Anonymous
    In an effort to enlarge my head and build my confidence for 2006 I came to read all the accolades being showered upon me for winning not only the WTF Fantasy Football League but tying for 1st in the WTF pick-em league.

Did I mention that I missed an entire week of picking and still tied for first?

It was great playing with everyone here. I really respect everyone keeping up with their leagues from start to finish. I did notice the trash talking go down to nothing after 6 weeks in though,.

P.S. the above duplicate posts were made by me. I thought I signed in before I posted.

Blog Entries
    Guests weren't supposed to be able to post in this forum, but it's been fixed.

Thanks for finally registering, Geck.
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Guests weren't supposed to be able to post in this forum, but it's been fixed.

Thanks for finally registering, Geck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why not?
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

+ Reply to Thread