Closed Thread
Page 35 of 44
FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Recruiting....

Yup...Fuck Sparty.

Quote Originally Posted by JickBoy34
    Yup...Fuck Sparty.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Austin Panter JUCO out of Kansas is visiting on Dec. 1st. He is a LB. Could be the first JUCO in a while coming to UM.
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

Five Star DE Everson Griffen is down to USC and Michigan. He attended the ND-USC game on Saturday (gulp) and had this to say afterwards-

"USC and Michigan are at the top," Griffen said. "I liked the players and the coaches at Michigan. I got along with everyone at Michigan really well."

"I'm not sure if I will take my trip UCLA this weekend," Griffen said. "The reason that I may not take my trip to UCLA is I'm pretty sure that it will come down to Michigan or USC.

"I will probably make up my mind before Christmas," Griffen said. "I'm not even going to schedule any home visits."

Rumor has it that he's a strong USC lean, but this would be really cool.

"The Forcier is strong with this one." - Boda.

Hugye is the latest UM recruit. "Sleeper" not really much to say other than he is an OT.

Griffen is as you said a strong USC lean.

MSU got a commit from TE/DE/DT John Hughes from Ohio.

6'2" 260, supposed to have decent hands, and pretty good athletism. WVU, Cinci, and MAC offers.

Was considered an academic risk, but has his scores and stuff in line, supposedly that was holding back offers, that could just be hype though.

Mark Dantonio - MSU Head Coach

http://www.freerice.com

Well, Rojo is coming to UM this weekend. Sadly, that's actually somewhat bad news. Michigan was hoping to be his last official, and until the last few days he was honoring that request. Now they're leading off before schools like Florida, USC and perhaps Ohio State get a shot. Best case scenario is if they somehow get a commit from him over the weekend and he cancels the other trips, but considering how much he is already familiar with the program, there will be very little "wow" factor to sway him. Meanwhile everything will be new to him at the other locations. This sucks. And by the way, the Dionte Allen re-opening his recruitment thing now has him looking not at Michigan, but at Ohio State.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Dionte tried playing games with UM. So UM is not interested in Allen not the other way around.

Nichols has decommitted from MSU and is now headed to OU.

I am not worried about Rojo. Wouldnt you want to get a free vacation to Socal and Florida if you could? I am not saying he is a lock, but some people who are usually right on these things are not worried. The reason he is taking his visit this weekend is he just had surgery and decided to switch things around.

UM has serious shot with Wiggins the CB from the Sunshine State.

Wow. The Nichol thing is huge. I actually thought that the Dantonio hire would be a big plus for him. Yeah, he's a defensive guy and not the riddler, but if anything it would have sent the message that we're fixing the offense so we won't blow the leads you get us and we'll get you the ball back more often.
    Good news for Spartan fans is that you still have Dell coming and Hoyer may be a better fit for the system anyhow. Plus, he got some valuable game experience this season and is really a decent QB. I think Dantonio will still find another QB, if not in this class then in the next one, but I understand most Spartan fans will be very upset about losing an Elite 11 invitee and a guy they've been hyping for so long. I guess the Izzo visit wasn't enough.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard… Only the strong.
    Nichol de-committing sucks, but I guess that's the price you pay when trying to find the right direction for the program.

I liked the Dantonio hire, but I'm curious as to the motivations behind his coaching staff decisions. I don't see why Stoutland and Enos were let go when they were the main cogs in what was shaping up to be a solid recruiting class. Enos especially, as he was the link to Nichol and coached w/ Dantonio @ Cinncy before this season.

I'll be watching closely to see how MD re-stocks this class and I hope the total defection of the Cincinnati staff to MSU doesn't end up biting the Spartans in the ass.

Yeah for Hoyer and Connor Dixon.

Closed Thread