+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by GotCrotty?
    Anyone who celebrates Christmas celebrates Jesus.

CHRISTmas.
    if you went to church and took communion under a cross but called it 'koolaid' does that mean you worship me?

No! the cross and the wafers and wine are symbolic of nothing to me personally. I was never crucified or gave a last supper.

The celebration of christmas predates christ. It was banned for years because people were too rowdy and the religion behind it was not excepted. it wasn't legal until the 1800's in which they attached the name 'christmas' to it for no appearent reason other then to justify the celebration amongst christians.

We all see christ in the word christmas, people choose to ignore 'mas' though. I was told it means death.

A christmas tree is pagan tradition in which they would decorate a tree with apples and shit to ensure their sun god would bless them with plentiful crops when the season came.

The use of holly symbolized menstrual blood of a goddess to people.

The berries on mistletoe represented jizm of the sun god, thereby symbolizing the creation of life.

The exchanging of gifts started in ancient rome. Guys would trade gifts, beat their wives, get drunk and fuck each other.

outside of gay sex and spousal abuse people still do all this (well maybe some homes still do those two but i ain't sayin' anything). but everyone attaches jesus name to it, and it has NOTHING to do with him. This date isn't his birthday either. the date makes sense to the pagan origin though as they thought the days getting shorter then longer again this time of year symbolized the death and rebirth of their sun god.
    k

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    Just figured i'd bold this so tay could give you the proper fuck you without straining his eyes.
    My Christmas wish is for everyone in the world who lacks a sense of humor to learn how to take a fucking joke.
    oh nevermind i get it...

jews killed jesus!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL!!

OMG!!
    LOL!!
    k

You buttpipes, Christmas is about being with family, and sharing love and joy to family memebrs you'd otherwise want to beat the shit outta.

But Jesus was not born on December 25th. So how can we celebrate his birthday on the wrong day.

Shrug, it is a day to hang out with the family, eat too much and get your wife to swallow as a good gift.

Art

Everyone who dissed Christ and his holy day will be now classified as terrorists.

That is all.

Well, what the hell is the point to celebrating christmas if none of you believe?

It is a CHRISTIAN holiday? If you people aren't CHRISTIAN then why do you celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday. You have taken the meaning of CHRISTMAS and turned it into something its not.

If you are an atheist, you should not celebrate CHRISTMAS, make up a holiday that may be on december 25th called, "hey, lets give each other gifts and visit with relatives day."

Well, what the hell is the point to celebrating christmas if none of you believe?

It is a CHRISTIAN holiday? If you people aren't CHRISTIAN then why do you celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday. You have taken the meaning of CHRISTMAS and turned it into something its not.

If you are an atheist, you should not celebrate CHRISTMAS, make up a holiday that may be on december 25th called, "hey, lets give each other gifts and visit with relatives day."
    I get it, you're illiterate aren't you?
    k

Since I am illiterate, I cannot read your brainless responses to a credible argument.

Since I am illiterate, I cannot read your brainless responses to a credible argument.
    credible argument?

how is christmas christian again? if you could read you'd know i already tore your whole CHRISTmas theory apart.
    k

Well, if you celebrate a christian holiday while not being christian, according to you, I can go celebrate Hannakah and hell why don't I even fast for Rammadan?

I'm not Jewish or Muslim, but what the hell?

+ Reply to Thread