+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas is bullshit.

Christmas is bullshit.

just figured i'd tell you all that. Christmas is a bullshit holiday with no purpose what so ever. Jesus's birth doesn't mean anything, everyone here was born. He wasn't born in december either, the date is taken from a pagan holiday that predates christ and jesus would probably be upset with us for doing this to his name. So what's the fucking point?

bah humbug bitch!
    k

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar

Re: Christmas is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    just figured i'd tell you all that. Christmas is a bullshit holiday with no purpose what so ever. Jesus's birth doesn't mean anything, everyone here was born. He wasn't born in december either, the date is taken from a pagan holiday that predates christ and jesus would probably be upset with us for doing this to his name. So what's the fucking point?

bah humbug bitch!
    Someone didn't get the GI Joe with the Kung Fu grip he was waiting for.

On a serious note. All of that is true, and necon republicans would rather have us commercialize the birth of Christ, make it about buying shit at WallMart and give zero to charity and feed no homeless, than have anyone dare say "Happy Holidays".
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Re: Christmas is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    than have anyone dare say "Happy Holidays".
    that's another thing, because christmas is really pagan in origin and things like mistletoe, christmas trees, hanging stockings and exchanging gifts don't have shit to do with christ what so ever people have no excuse to be pissed off when people say 'merry christmas' to them. I don't give a fuck if you're jewish, hindu, muslim, scientologist or whatever the hell you are, shut the fuck up and smile.

There's only two people who really should be able to have beef with christmas, christians who know what's up and pagans who feel it makes a mockery of their religion. Personally, I just think it's really a shame that most people seem to have no clue what they're really celebrating/worshipping.
    k

Just an excuse for people to act retarded in public shopping places to buy their spoiled brats toys and shit that they'll play with or use for a month, then be forgotten until the next Christmas. Working in retail sales really can make someone bitter towards this season....I agree 100% Koolaid...

Have kids and show them what Christmas is all about.

We make our kid donate one toy he gets to kids who otherwise would not be getting anything.

You cannot make a holiday better by being assholes, but by showing people what it is all about.

Art

To me, Christmas is a celebration of humanity in general.

Not Jesus.

Fuck Jesus.

What has he ever done for me?

Hey Jesus - Right there buddy.

youknowimjustkiddingrightpleaseletmegetallthebestt oysforchristmasamen

ohyeahblesseverybodyonthisboardcepttaymelocuzhisan cestorsnailedyoutothecrossamen

OMG I just told the lowest level of human beings to have kids.

I apologize and while Jesus and me dont really talk, I cannot really say fuck you to someone who never did anything to me.

Art

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey

ohyeahblesseverybodyonthisboardcepttaymelocuzhisan cestorsnailedyoutothecrossamen
    Just figured i'd bold this so tay could give you the proper fuck you without straining his eyes.

For the record, Jesus is my homie. This ain't his holiday though.
    k

Anyone who celebrates Christmas celebrates Jesus.

CHRISTmas.

It's Jesus' birthday, and that is why you celebrate it, yes, you also celebrate kindness and caring, but that goes hand in hand with Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    Just figured i'd bold this so tay could give you the proper fuck you without straining his eyes.
    My Christmas wish is for everyone in the world who lacks a sense of humor to learn how to take a fucking joke.

+ Reply to Thread