+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 126
FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Mark Henry owns.

Blog Entries
    Triple H is actually pretty good in the authority role, but I still don't know what the fuck The E is doing.

lol haven't watched since forever

The WWE dropped the fucking ball BIG TIME with the whole Punk/Cena story...

To refresh:

In the beginning Punk was the heel, the "voice of the voiceless" ripping Cena and suits a new arsehole with his "inside" comments, his "shoot" promos... all aimed at the hardcore internet fan but all "true".

It's a known fact that the best fucking heels not only talk trash - they back it up. That's why "we" as fans hate them... cause they talk the talk and then walk the walk.

Ric Flair is the prime example, HHH is probably the next best example. 2 straigh up heels that talked a lot of shit and backed it up...

Punk threatens to not only beat Cena for the title but leave WWE with it "and go to Ring of Honor or New Japan"...

So what happens?

Cena "does the right thing" and refuses to win via screwjob when Vince and John Laurenitis show up and Punk DOES in fact win the title and leaves with it....

so far it's solid fucking gold and I couldn't see anyway for "WWE creative" to fuck it up...

and then they went and fucked it up

They dumped Vince as the on screen "boss", brought in HHH as the new "boss" and then brought Punk back after he was gone for a week.

ONE week?

WTF?

How about you have HHH call him out a few times on RAW and Punk not answer at all?
    How about you "ask" the "WWE Universe" for their help in "locating" Punk?
    How about Punk goes around to the smaller organisations that WWE approves of (Ring of Honor and tiny independenets) or goes to the UK or Japan or ANYWHERE with his title belt and claims he's the Real World Champion, getting on tv and making himself known?

Make it a "Where's Punk" situation where you have "fans" on twitter and facebook putting up pictures of Punk and his belt from around the world...

all while the WWE machine marches on.... with Cena beating Rey Mysterio in the main event of Summerslam... but trying to bring Punk back because even they have to admit he's got the rightful title

Hell Yeah!

And easy to do.

This way Punk would have been gone for long enough for people to give a shit and you create more interest via the internet for his return...

which obviously would have come at the end of Summerslam when Cena beats Rey to claim that version of the belt...

you simply have Punk walk out onto the stage and cut another kick ass promo about how nothing has changed even though HHH replaced Vince as "boss" and how it's still all about Cena...

The next night on Raw you have the HHH/Punk confrontation... and if they want to include Nash here is where he fits in. Once you have Punk back (would be nice to get a realistic explanation for it...) and talking trash about Stephanie and HHH and his buddies for a few weeks Nash obviously would feel obligated to defend his friend once it's established HHH can't put his hands on Punk now he's the COO

So now you have Nash defending HHH even though HHH doesn't want Nash to defend him... just like now? No fucking way...

This time you have HHH happy as fuck that Nash wants to end Punk, cause HHH had to give Punk the world to get him back... more money, private jet, something huge... whatever... just make some shit up.

Anyway Cena is still walking around with a title belt, so is Punk and Nash/HHH are out to end Punk...

so HHH books Cena v Punk to unify the titles at Hell In A Cell

We've left Alberto Del Rio out of this so far and I think that's a good thing. No need to further dilute the big storyline with another player. 3 sides to the story is all you need IMO.

So... at HIAC Punk once again beats Cena... only to have Nash enter the Cell and fucking destroy him with the jacknife powerbomb... and here comes Del Rio to cash in his briefcase...

but Cena stops ADR before he can cash in and hits the "Attitude Adjustment" .... show ends with 3 men in the ring:

Punk as Champion on one side of the ring, out cold due to Nash
    ADR on the other side of the ring, out cold due to Cena
    and Cena standing tall in the middle of the ring... but with no title belt
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

So what happens next?

HHH/Nash are obviously pissed at Cena because he fucked up their plans for ADR...

Punk is happy as can be he's held up his end as the Real Champion... but is "conflicted" about Cena helping him and pissed the fuck off HHH/Nash/ADR

And Cena is "upset" he's not the Champ but "happy" he once again "did the right thing" and stopped Punk from getting screwed...

Obviously now you have the un-easy alliance between Punk and Cena v HHH/Nash/ADR and we can have tag matches and singles matches involving Punk, Cena, Nash and ADR on RAW as we head to Surivior Series...

at this point The Rock is supposed to team with Cena on that show so.... and obviously they've had Miz and Truth get fired (stupid)

So...

with Miz and Truth still on the show they can join HHH/Nash/ADR as a team of 4 (HHH as COO can't put his hands on his employees) ....

but Cena and Punk are not just walking into Survivor Series 2 vs 4... they recruit Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston to be their partners (needed to get beaten down constanly in the lead up to the match and to get pinned on PPV)

but once HHH throws his hat into the ring and announces he's had enough of Cena and Punk ruining his plans and for ONE NIGHT ONLY he's going to hand the COO position over to John Larenitis so he can get into the ring and end this once and for all Cena/Punk/Bourne/Kofi need another partner...

and (for ZBeau) "Who Better Than Kanyon?"

The Rock wants in...

He's got history with HHH and Nash and even though he's taking on Cena at the next WrestleMania and Punk has talked shit about him he's willing to set that aside to help them out... and we learn week by week that no one else wants to help Cena/Punk vs HHH, cause HHH is the "boss" and could make your life hell if he chose to...

(why would Bourne and Kofi agree to team with Cena/Punk? Logically there is no reason for it. They could get fired by HHH for it)

So at Survivor Series it's Rock, Cena, Punk, Bourne, Kofi v HHH, Nash, ADR, Miz and Truth...

HHH gets Laurenitis to fire Bourne and Kofi before the bell .... it's logical he'd fire the other 3 too but HHH wants to kick their ass... Bourne and Kofi get the "you're fired" treatment cause HHH says "I've got no beef with you, you 2 were just stupid to volunteer"

Obviously Miz and Truth get pinned (Cena pins Truth, Punk pins Miz) and it's 3 v 3... then Nash gets pinned by Rock....

ADR wants to bail but HHH threatens to fire him... except HHH can't ire him... Laurenitis is in charge remember?

ADR and Laurenitis bail and leave HHH to take an ass kicking courtesy of The Rock and CM Punk....

Cena saves HHH!

Of course he does - Cena is the hero type. He can't actually be the hero AND help 2 other guys beat up 1 guy... so he makes it 2 on 2 but only after a little while cause he's conflicted....

So... somehow HHH and Punk get dumped from the ring and we have our Rock/Cena staredown moment to close the show (security hit the ring or some shit)

What next?

HHH is pissed the fuck off! With Nash at his side he calls Cena to the ring... to shake his hand. Blah blah blah... hate your guts but respect you and your values and shit...

Punk comes out onto the stage and says this is all bullshit and that HHH, Cena and Nash are just finally showing everyone they've been in this together from the start against him... which Cena denies but Miz and Truth show up beside Punk and talk conspiracy some more....

before ADR and Laurenitis come out... which reminds HHH that he wants his COO title back cause he only signed over power to Laurenitis for ONE NIGHT ONLY...

Laurenitis says he'd love to sign the COO role back over to HHH... but he's had a better offer!!! BOOM!

Contenders for the role of COO =

The obvious ones: Vince or Stephanie
    Not so obvious: Mick Foley, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff

Foley is gone from TNA, Hogan and Bischoff can leave TNA as of earlyu October as their contracts expire....

Regardless of who the new COO is the fact remains it shouldn't be HHH....

So... on the RAW 2 weeks after Survivor Series we get the massive World Title Elimination Falls Count Anywhere main event of:

Punk v Miz v Truth v Cena v HHH v Nash for Punk's title...

it's a mega brawl, clusterfuck whatever with bodies flying everywhere... the fight remains in the ring, at ringside, down the aisle and on the stage.. no crowd shit and no backstage shit here...

There has to be a big spot in this (think Foley off the Cell big) so.... Nash can powerbomb Miz through the stage to eliminate him...

anyway... it's a big fucking brawl, the likes of which haven't been seen on WWE TV in years...

and at the end of it we see Punk standing tall as Champion! until HHH fucking drills him with the sledehammer on the stage...

ADR arrives with briefcase in hand and a referee by his side... drags Punk into the ring and BOOM! New Champion ADR...

Now we're on our way to the Rumble and WrestleMania with ADR as the transitional heel Champion (he'll drop the title to Cena prior to Mania since Cena said him v Rock would be for the title):

Cena v Rock at Mania already locked in

HHH v Punk at Mania about to be locked in according to my booking

ADR doesn't have an opponent yet in my Mania... but I've typed all this shit off the top of my head

Blog Entries
    I didn't read that, but it's great to see you around, P.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Damn straight!

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I've been checking in every few days but there's not much progress on the lockout so I've got nothing to post. I read the thoughts on RAW and the whole Punk thing and just had to vent...

The footy season here ends tomorrow and in that fantasy comp I was in I finished 129th out of 128,000+ people...

I'm obviously very happy with how the season went though winning the $30,000 would have been better

Here's hoping the lockout ends real fucking soon and we can get moving on fixing our shitty basketball team

Blog Entries
    lol'd

How many times have you applied, P?

+ Reply to Thread