+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 126
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Team Lash with Benjamin and have them beat the living shit outta everyone.

Don't use racism as a gimmick, though.

After 12 months of them killing cats have them turn on each other and BOOM! 2 brand new main event level stars.

It's fucking easy to write simple storylines. Just go back 10 years and steal the ones that worked.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    Team Lash with Benjamin and have them beat the living shit outta everyone.

Don't use racism as a gimmick, though.

After 12 months of them killing cats have them turn on each other and BOOM! 2 brand new main event level stars.

It's fucking easy to write simple storylines. Just go back 10 years and steal the ones that worked.
    no need, it'll be hard enough to push a black lead superstar in the WWE. for some reason its never really completely worked out. the closest they got to a black world champ was the somoan Rock. i'd have to see what angle they write for the guy.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Have Booker T take Lashley and Orlando Jordan under his wing, reforming Harlem Heat. Like what Pharaoh said, have them wrestle in the tag team division and establish names for themselves. Then, in 2-3 years, they split, like The Rockers, Harlem Heat, and The Steiners have in the past. That should give both guys a big push.

Lashley's voice is fucked up...

Apparently there are plans for a new "bisexual" Orlando Jordan gimmick. Former TNA knockout Trinity, is expected to be his female love interest.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Anyone ever watch "Pride Fighting"?? That's ridiculously good stuff. Real fighting but it comes across as good as wrestling. No storylines though.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Isnt it just called pride? If so, fuck that's cool. It's very popular but yes there is no story line.

who cares about storylines? That's weak - watch a soap opera or some shit.

I just wanna see a believe-able fight and some kick ass moves.

I guess that's why I think WWE is shit.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Why did they have to make my boy Lashley look like a punk? First, he gets punked by Kane at SS, then he gets punked by Mark fucking Henry. They should have waited until the Rumble for the Smackdown title to change hands. That would have been cooler.

The TNA PPV is tonight. I hope it's good because I might get it.

They need Lashley to be the first one to enter the rumble match. Then, he can eliminate 20 guys, before people gang up on him.

+ Reply to Thread