+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 126
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

It's been like three-fours since an Angle/HHH match. That would be pretty entertaining. A great and moderately good wrestler going at it.

Too bad Orton couldn't get in the mix. He's been made into an idiot the last two months.

That's what happens when you go head to head with Taker.

I hope Edge doesn't lose at the Rumble and they end up having HHH v Cena v Edge at Mania.

Smackdown can have Benoit v Angle.

Orton can go up against Booker T for the US belt at Mania and if they spend some time rebuilding Orton in the early part of the year he'd be a prime candidate for the title as the year comes to an end.

BTW, don't forget about Ken Kennedy. Vince loves him and thinks he's the next big thing.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY

I love that man. He has great mic skills and one of the best finishers in the business. I can't wait to see him again when he's healthy.

Kennedy will be good in a year or two. I also think that Bobby Lashley will be good too. I think Lashley is a combo of Lesnar, Goldberg, and Tazz.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg32086
    Kennedy will be good in a year or two. I also think that Bobby Lashley will be good too. I think Lashley is a combo of Lesnar, Goldberg, and Tazz.
    i havent seen him but he must ugly with plenty of tatts. :shock:
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Nope. Black guy, no tatts. I meant wrestling style. Has many suplex variations(like Tazz), has a body build like Lesnar, and is powerful, like Goldberg.

He's still a little green(he's a rook, duh) but he'll be pretty damn good down the line. He has all the tools that most big men don't have: speed, power, skill, versatility.

He's just not that convincable yet, because he sounds like a woman.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    damn dude must be on them triple h 'roids.

if he's big he doesnt have to be the most crisp wrestler. just go out there and kick ass.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

He might be natural.

:lol:

Lashley is naturally built like that. He is known as a bit of a gym rat. He has basically lived in a weight room since he entered college, in the late 90's.

+ Reply to Thread