+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 126
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

The Ortons v Taker thing has gone on for ages and since I don't watch any wrestling (unless a friend brings it over) I can't tell you what happened after that exact moment.

But I guarantee Taker won in the end. He always does, killing all the young guys as only he can.

Actually, HHH does it too and so does Shawn Michaels.

And to think those guys used to whine about Hogan and Savage and Flair back in the day!

And Gutz, Sting's in-ring performance or general appearance doesn't worry me at all.

His name is what counts and TNA will use it to attract viewers. After the come for the Stinger they'll come back for Styles, Joe and Daniels.

Without a doubt in my mind those 3 are the best in-ring performers in the US right now.

Benoit should jump to TNA and be the bad guy. He could claim he's better than all of them and is willing to prove it.

BOOM! Top ratings for those matches IMO and any wrestling fan that didn't watch isn't actually a wrestling fan, they just like soap operas.

The Shane Twins are set to debut on Smackdown, being affiliated with Simon Dean.

The Boogeyman is going to bite the growth off the face of Jillian Hall sometime in the next month.

Big time screw up by Mark Henry on Smackdown.

Do you post on Scout.com kdawg?

Because I read those 3 rumours on Scout 5 minutes ago.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Nope. Read them on a rumors site.

I saw the cage match, but didn't catch any screw up. "The Gimini" were impressive, dominating Spanky and London. I hope they are able to beat MNM for the titles soon.

Juventud Guerrera has been released. Hopefully they break up Super Crazy and Psicosis now. They need to wrestle as singles competitors in the cruiserweight division.

Edge as Champ? WTF.

He should have used it at WM and made the main event HHH v Cena v Edge.

I wonder how they're gonna have Edge lose the belt between now and Mania because you know HHH is gonna be back in the title hunt by then.

If that match never happened at NYR it would have left a sour taste in folks mouths. That elimination chamber match was a shitty match. Carlito and Chris Masters? Get the fuck out of here. I would have given them another year.

I thought it was a pretty good idea to do the Edge/Cena match at NYR. It was something unique, which WWE writers rarely do. When was the last time you went "WTF" from watching or hearing the results from a WWE PPV? Not since Jericho won the title a few years back.

I like Edge as champ. I think he earned it.

Edge will lose the title soon. The ad for an upcoming Raw show is advertised as Cena vs. HHH for the title. They're probably waiting for Cena to get over with the crowd again.

So he'll lose it at the Rumble.

Kurt Angle is the new Smackdown Champ!

Won it in a battle royal though, which sucks.

Interesting that he jumped shows and I wonder how they're gonna explain that?

Apparently he got a HUGE reaction from the fans - they loved it.

I wonder if they'll switch Angle with Edge?

Edge v Benoit at WM for the title and Angle v HHH as well?

It's been a long time since Angle v HHH, hasn't it?

+ Reply to Thread