Page 3 of 126
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Spoiler alert:

Henry appears on Smackdown Friday night

I warned you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PolishSausage
    That belongs in the old cleavage appreciation thread.
    Find a new slant.

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i'm fucking falling apart
    Last time I watched wrestling, it was a TLC match between Edge/Christian and the Hardy Boyz. Haven't watched the new WWE shit or whatever.

I was hardcore before that though. I liked WCW until nWo Red/Black phased out.

Sting was my favorite in WCW, fucking awesome guy. If he's coming back, I might start watching...

After WCW went dull, I watched WWF exclusively. Rock/Austin and Undertaker and shit. Got lame fast, but still worth watching I guess.

Never watched TNA or whatever either.

What time/what channel this crap on now?

-ojay!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    Spoiler alert:

spoiler

I warned you
    I saw the results too. Why have Fit Finley promo's been playing during WWE shows? Thats rediculous, he's gotta be 50 by now.

Now that Smackdown is over.

They ripped off an old storyline. In the late 90's they had Farooq do the run in, after Ahmed Johnson and Sunny had done the same things as Batista and Melina. And, it was when Shawn Michaels and Ahmed Johnson were defending their tag titles against the Smoking Gunns. WWE needs to get creative.

WWE needs to get creative?

They have a "creative" team coming up with these stories.

Jim Cornette has this idea that any storyline can be re-done 7 years later.

Why? Because those that were fans the first time will cheer (or boo) because they remember it.

Those that weren't around will think it's new and "creative" and cheer (or boo) it.

IMO the WWE needs to get Paul Heyman to take over from Stephanie McMahon as head of the creative team.

Everywhere Heyman has gone he's done a fine job with the writing.

ECW, Smackdown when they had Brock, Angle, Benoit, Chavo, Eddie, Benjamin and Haas in all those great matches and now in the WWE's minor league (OVW).

He's on their payroll and they don't use him as much as they should.

So why isn't he being used right? Stephanie McMahon doesn't like him! (very professional isn't it?)

Maybe it's because Heyman actually knows what the fuck he's doing.

Anyway, fuck WWE.

Sting is gonna be in TNA soon and that gives even more people a reason to watch.

Fans will tune in to see Sting, Jarrett and Christian but will stay because of Styles, Samoa Joe and Daniels.

This should be a big year for TNA.

Here's hoping they don't fuck it up.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

3 Minute Warning is set to make their return to WWE this week, either in a dark match for Raw, on Heat, or on Raw itself.

TNA's feud is going to be big, but they need to add more guys to Christian's side. Mabye The Naturals? Sonjay Dutt? Sabu?

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    pharoah ummmm i dont know how to break this to you. but unless sting has drastically hit the treadmill, he wont be much to look at.

i almost felt disgusted seeing how bad he looked about a year and a half ago in a neutral event featuring random washed up stars and some tna guys.

i love the guy's wrestling talent and his schtick, but he's done IMO. unless like i said, he hit the treadmill something serious with renewed life.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Can someone tell me WTF is going on with Orton and taker. i was watching this old ass smackdown on tv. It was when Orton was going to announce his retirement and it was all bullshit. What happened after Orton smacked him with the chair?

+ Reply to Thread