+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 126
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

I stopped watching once the Rock left. He was great and I believe it was reported all his shit came from him, while some guys were scripted.

I get tired of HHH and edge and all the other steroid freakheads who cant act worth a shit.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

WWE seriously needs to beef up the tag team divisions. So, here are my ideas.

Raw:
    -Get Kane and Big Show out of the tag team division, and into signles careers.
    -Get Cade and Murdoch back together
    -Use the Heart Throbs in more tag matches on Raw
    -Have 3 Minute Warning re-form at the Royal Rumble(Supposed to come back sometime in 2006)
    -Trade Rob Conway to Smackdown for Sylvan and reform La Resistance
    -Bring up the Shane Twins from Deep South Wrestling

Smackdown:
    -Get Animal to retire(this new legion of doom makes me sick)
    -Bring back Grandmaster Sexay and have him and Scotty re-form Too Cool
    -Get Regal & Birchall and The Dicks active in the division
    -Sign Mark Jindrak and Sean O'Haire(Jindrak is in the Indy's and O'Haire is doing MMA).
    -Break up the Mexicools and have them be independent guys in the CW division

Quote Originally Posted by Artermis
    I stopped watching once the Rock left. He was great and I believe it was reported all his shit came from him, while some guys were scripted.

I get tired of HHH and edge and all the other steroid freakheads who cant act worth a shit.

Art
    The last time I watched wrestling, it was still being called WWF.

Austin walked out on WWE again (it's like the 3rd time or something) because he didn't like the way it works.

Rock, Austin and all the best guys from 10 years ago basically created their own characters.

Today almost everything is scripted to the point that the wrestler has no say in what happens with his character.

No wonder they don't entertain people. Their hearts aren't into the characters because they were handed them. They didn't creat them.

Kdawg you have some good ideas but Vince McMahon doesn't believe in tag teams making money anymore.

Vince also doesn't think smaller guys can draw money, which is why the cruiserweights are treated like shit.

Until Vince realises that fans are tired of the big steroid freaks and want action and plenty of it he'll continue on the same path.

BTW, if fans wanted to watch smaller guys or tag teams they'd watch TNA.

But TNA hasn't increased their ratings since starting on Spike.

So either people just don't care about wrestling anymore (partially true) or Spike needs to move TNA to a better timeslot and see if they can draw viewers with Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

they need a better timeslot. most people aren't home during that time, as most have social lives. during the week, like wednesday, it would be nice to have tna.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    TNA still needs work from what i've seen. if they are the revolution of wrestling at this point, i may be done with wrestling all together. the cena thing was working for wwe. but they never added anything else new to it. they just rode cena til he wore out.

i mean theres really nobody worth watching anywhere at the moment.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

they are gonna add someone to Cena soon to "freshen" his character up.

The gloss will come off within 6 weeks since the writers suck though

Benjamin is getting his Mom to join him soon too

WTF are they thinking?

Re-hire Haas, re-unite the World's Greatest Tag Team and push them to the moon

I got a brilliant idea. Pair up Lashley with Simon Dean. Lashley can say that he uses the Simon System and they can show before and after shots of Lashley. For the before shot, show a picture of Mark Henry. For the after shot, show Lashley's real picture. Then, in a couple weeks time, have Mark Henry show up and feud with them.

Henry will be back soon enough, trust me

He better be up soon, his contract lasts until August and he is making a ton of money.

+ Reply to Thread