+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 126
FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

I wonder how long it'll take for Mark Henry to re-injure Batista. He's injured three wrestlers in real life the last six months.

kdawg: I think they're ditching the Pirate Burchill gimmick.

And about damn time Edge is champion again. He's an awesome heel with a great gimmick and in-ring skills. He's also the highest rated champion in the last five years. It's about time he got what he deserved.

Fuck Edge
    Fuck ECW
    Fuck WWE

Wait until Samoa Joe wins the TNA belt. I hope Jarrett lets Joe crush him on a couple of PPV's in a row, like HHH allowed Batista to.

Joe is the future of TNA - either they know it and are working towards it or they don't know it and the fans will force them to work towards it.

Either way, Joe is gonna be champ by the end of the year
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    And about damn time Edge is champion again. He's an awesome heel with a great gimmick and in-ring skills. He's also the highest rated champion in the last five years. It's about time he got what he deserved.
    Are you kidding me? I hate Edge's schtick, and I also don't think he's got very good in-ring skills. To each their own, though.

Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Are you kidding me? I hate Edge's schtick, and I also don't think he's got very good in-ring skills. To each their own, though.
    Unfortunately, he's the best heel on Raw. Mabye in all of WWE/WWECW.

I know, it's rather disappointing.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg32086
    Quote Originally Posted by e-ray
    Unfortunately, he's the best heel on Raw. Mabye in all of WWE/WWECW.
    if you say so. he's a joke IMO. a guy who got more chances to step up that any wrestler from the stone cold/rock era, and has sucked at it.

only new wrestlers who truly impressed me top to bottom is those scottish braveheart looking wrestlers who remind me of the bushwhackers. they are actually entertaining. i hope mcmahon doesnt fuck that up.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Sabu is fun to watch.

^^Very. I hear he was partially scalped in a match in Mexico a few months back.

So it's going to be Sting vs Jarrett at the next TNA PPV. Great.

And why is Samoa Joe wasting his time feuding with semi-bums like Rhino? They should put him against some bigger fish like Abyss or Christian Cage.

I wish Shelton Benhamin had good mic skills; he has some good skills in the ring.

And I fucking love Umaga. He's like Rikishi but actually impressive in strength, and he has a schweet manager.
    Last edited by DrRay11; 07-24-2006 at 10:29 PM.

So King Booker is now the champ on Smackdown. Awesome, although his title came 3-4 years too late. He'll be a transitional champ, but it's better than nothing.

Smackdown is (temporarily) losing more talent. Lashley has high enzyme levels and The Great Khali has liver disease, so they both will probably be out of action for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread