+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 126
FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

There was some wrestling on tv so i took a look.

Finlay vs some fucking pirate? wtf ?

undertaker loses to some fucking beast on judgement day.

jbls fucking fat and loses to Ray.

Smackdown looks like shit while Raw looks ok. Fuck the spirit squad though,.

Well, I got tired of posting in this thread and no one else seemed interested anyway.

On the topic though TNA looks like having a good PPV with Slammiversary. Scott Steiner v Samoa Joe should be really good.

WWE stuff? DX is back, Booker T is in the spotlight on SD and ...

Who cares? WWE sucks

ECW is back though, while a shitty first episode. Obviously Vince McMahon and his moronic writers fucked with Paul Heyman's ideas because the show is getting trashed all over the net for a ton of things.

The second episode will have to be better otherwise the hardcore ECW fans will bail on this and Vince would have killed another potential money maker.

After screwing up the WCW invasion I doubt Vince wants to waste this golden opportunity.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

WWE needs to stop raping smackdown for its talent and giving it to Raw and ECW. They need to start signing some guys to come in and save that show.

Wha? When is the ECW show on?

Tuesday's
    10 PM
    Sci-Fi

Also, ya'll should check out wikipedia.com for some good wrestler bios.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    i saw thast they are bringing back saturday main event(the show dx was made famous on). honestly i dont know what could help wrestling overall. Edge getting the title is flat out boring to me. He just doesnt impress me. he was a second rate solo wrestler back when the wwe was filled with main characters like the rock, kurt angle, stone cold, dx, ken shamrock, big show, undertaker, and so on. He couldn't crack trough at all when stars started fading out. People blame injuries, but honestly he just never had it IMO.

Either way wrestling is a joke. wake me up when someone breaks through.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Yeah, I got tired of it.

Just to update this though:

RVD lost both the Raw and ECW titles because he was busted smoking pot while driving through Ohio with Sabu.

RVD will be suspended for 30 days by the WWE and as a result of his little habit he lost both belts!
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh
    Yeah, I got tired of it.

Just to update this though:

RVD lost both the Raw and ECW titles because he was busted smoking pot while driving through Ohio with Sabu.

RVD will be suspended for 30 days by the WWE and as a result of his little habit he lost both belts!
    there is irony to this. since you know theres still some using steroids at this point.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Batista is back on Smackdown finally. Once the draft hits, the rosters should be evened out. It's good to see Lashley and Kennedy in action tho. And, I think Burchill(the pirate) could be an effective main eventer in the future. There are also rumors that the new "Fake Kane" (aka The Freakin Deacon) will be moved to Smackdown.

Mark Henry got nailed by Batista. From the angle I saw it in, Henry took those steel steps hard, but fuck it.

+ Reply to Thread