+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 126
FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Who are Sting's partners?

Rhyno, Ron Killings, AJ Styles

There was a great match between Samoa Joe and Daniels. A classic. I didn't know Joe was THAT good in the ring. He's the new champ.

Damn I'm good. Posted by me in this thread on Monday, April 3rd:

"There is a war games match at lockdown.

Team Jarrett vs. Team Sting.

Jarrett's team consists of himself, Americas Most Wanted, and Scott Steiner. Right now, they haven't picked Sting's team but my prediction is Rhino, Ron "The Truth" Killings, and AJ Styles. This is based on what happened at the end of impact.

Team Jerrett was in the ring, begging Sting to come to the ring. Then, the lights went out. Three separate groups of 4-5 TNA Face wrestlers appeared in the crowd. The first had Rhino, who spoke on behalf of his group(Naturals, James Gang) Then was Killings, speaking on behalf of his group. Then, Styles spoke on behalf of his group(X-division face guys;sharkboy, sonjay dutt, sabin)"

@TNA

You have average free-agents winning world titles, but your best wrestlers are losing in tag team matches(Stles, Daniels). I don't get it. =\

And iss there any truth to DX coming back at the next PPV? Oy vey.

yeah, it appears HHH and Shawn Michaels are going to re-unite at the PPV

On Scout.com they have wrestling forums and they have a thread with a ton of reports about this.

On the Canadian Viewer's Choice website, in a promo for the June Vengeance PPV, it states the following:

"DX, the degenerates that started the Attitude Era, will reunite at Vengeance ­ Are You Ready? Don't miss a minute of the live action as RAW presents WWE's Vengeance, Sunday, June 25th at 8pm ET/5pm PT, live and only on Pay-Per-View. A World Wrestling Entertainment Production. Go to wwe.com for more details. See It All On Viewers Choice!"
    This should come as a shock to no one. Viewer's Choice Canada has pulled the verbiage from their website, which we posted earlier today
    www.nba.com/bobcats/arena_vengeance.html

World Wrestling Entertainment’s® (WWE) Vengeance, a live, pay-per-view event Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 7:45 p.m. with tickets on sale Saturday, May 13, 2006 at 10:00 a.m.

Superstars scheduled to appear:
    THE RETURN OF DE-GENERATION X! - DX IS BACK!!!

NOTE: they list a bunch of other people as well
    We have already reported that WWE has already promoted that DX will be returning at the June 25 Vengeance PPV, via the Viewers Choice Canada and Charlotte Bobcats Arena websites. Now, they are broadcasting the reorganization of the famous group in the Charlotte market.

Reader Chris Collins sent word that in a commercial for Vengeance during Raw in the Charlotte, NC market, they announced that tickets for Vengeance go on sale Saturday May 13th and mentioned the "Return of Degeneration X" at the PPV, again confirming what has been reported.
    Since both guys are doing the crotch chops on TV every week I think it's pretty much guaranteed they re-unite.

Cena is likely to turn heel and the WWE will use the ECW PPV to do it. RVD is supposed to face Cena then.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

LMFAO! Leaking out already.

And yeah, that ECW PPV should be sweet. That ECW crowd will rip Cena a new one. He thought WrestleMania and RR crowds were bad?

Hopefully my boy JBL will win the title soon. 14 months is waaaaaaay too long for him to be without the strap.

Any word on Sting's partner?

I'm guessing TNA will use this to debut a new wrestler. At least, they should, if they want to get high enough ratings to get a more primetime tv slot.

Samoa Joe will be Sting's partner.

I believe this is to get him into the main event scene, which is where he should have been 2 months ago.

He's the big hope for the future, moreso than Styles or Daniels.

JBL is scheduled to beat Mysterio for the title at the next Smackdown PPV. Rey needs time off for injuries, which explains why he lost clean to Mark Henry and why he gets squashed by the new big guy (Khali or something like that)

Basically they are making it look like Rey is crap, which is moronic. Then again by the time his injuries heal and he comes back no one will remember that they squashed him anyway.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I didnt know but Kanes a star in a horror movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossYouUp
    I didnt know but Kanes a star in a horror movie.
    I heard he only has about one line. Most people compliment his performance, however.

+ Reply to Thread