+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 126
FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

I don't get it. Why does every Pacific island or caribbean wrestler have to be potrayed as a savage?

kdawg: Is Lesnar even interested in wrestling? I haven't heard from him in about two years. I'm sure if TNA would offer him a good deal he'd come there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    I don't get it. Why does every Pacific island or caribbean wrestler have to be potrayed as a savage?

kdawg: Is Lesnar even interested in wrestling? I haven't heard from him in about two years. I'm sure if TNA would offer him a good deal he'd come there.
    Lesnar is the Heavyweight Champion in Japan's top wrestling federation right now.

From most reports Mania was "above expectations"

Not hard to imagine, since most thought it was gonna be shit.

Worth watching for Shawn v Vince, The Money in the Bank match and the title matches.

Rey did win, but Flair didnt, so the rumours were partially correct. RVD won the MITB match and is gonna get his shot at the ECW PPV.

Arch: Lesnar is the IWGP Champ.

Anthony: Try watching some TNA wrestling. You might like it, you might not but it's different.

Kdawg: I've heard reports of former Tough Enough winner (contestant?) Daniel Pruder joining TNA.

Not exactly "big star" material, though.

Goldberg has dropped TNA into interviews a bit though and you never know what Jericho could pull off.

I'm surprised no one was here for Mania. I was gonna post somethig but couldn't be bothered.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Having an awkward moment just to see how it feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg32086
    -Bring back Grandmaster Sexay and have him and Scotty re-form Too Cool
    you were doing so good until you said that. the most worthless tag team in history. their act wore out fast for me.

but i do agree about sean o'hare. I honestly thought he had a future. Vince didnt agree with me though.
    ^
    Stalked by a Mod who gives 1 percent credence.

Spike TV is cheating the fans by running a promo saying that Sting will announce his tag partners for lockdown tonight. According to every spoiler site on the web, this is false. TNA is gonna let down all of the fans tonight. They will say that the tag partners will be announced on ASpril 13th. Then, it will be moved to the 20th, before being announced at the PPV.

Dishonest promos don't win you any fans.

Blagh. That's so damn shady.

Also, Randy Orton will be suspended for 60 days after the Smackdown taping this week. Not sure what he did, but I'm sure it's bad.

Probally took creative differences too far.

I heard brett hart and vince finally made up and that he was getting inducted in the WWE wrestling hall of fame by Shawn Michaels of all people..
    ^

Oh yea lesnar cannot wrestle mainstream in america. its in his contract. the WWE owns him. its pretty fucked up.
    ^

Bret was inducted by Steve Austin the day before Mania.

Sting's partners were announced on their TNA show, so they didn't fuck with their fans.

Orton may have failed a drug test because the new "Well Being" bullshit policy they claim to have states that if you fail it twice you get a 60 day suspension.

It's possible Orton just fucked with the wrong diva though, since he's got a rep for doing some nasty shit to the women.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

+ Reply to Thread