+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 126
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

HAHAHA

This is my last name. :-x

Sure it is ...

I bet in a month or so you tire of it.

Maybe you could keep it as your custom title?

I had Stackman as mine for a while.

Anyway, what did you think of Raw?
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

It wasn't all that good.

The matches weren't very good and I was immediately turned off from the start. Does anyone really want to see HBK take a public urine test, then proceed to throw his "urine" at the McMahons? blegh

But I have to give props to WWE for inducting Verne Gagne into their little Hall of Fame. I didn't know who the fuck he was at first but after reading some stuff on him he deserves it. I guess they're trying to make it legit. Now all we need is BRUNO!

If Bruno makes it I'll be surprised.

You know how Goldberg bashes the WWE?

Bruno did it times 100 - he must have had a major falling out with Vince Jr.

Verne was the man back in the day - didn't he win the world title 10 times or something?

I used to know all this shit, but I'm no longer a huge fan

(just check the news and PPV stuff on the net and use that to keep this thread going)

- Vince McMahon is on some major juice.
    - Shelton or Lash better win MITB
    - Mickie vs Trish. Finally a half-way interesting diva storyline?
    - DIE SPIRIT SQUAD DIE!

That is all.

Rumour has it:

Ric Flair is gonna win the MITB match

RVD is gonna get a World title shot at the ECW PPV (which would mean Cena lost to HHH or that RVD turned bad)

MNM is apparently gonna lose the tag belts to Kendrick and London

Rey is apparently gonna win the World Title at Mania

Now, onto other matters:

IF HHH beats Cena at Mania their "feud" should be remembered as "How 2 Bury a Cross-Over Star"

HHH has been the strongest character in the story leading up the big match and if he wins it's gonna expose Cena as "weaker" than HHH.

It would also make HHH the only heel in history to talk a lot of shit, but be right. The bad guy is supposed to talk tough, but then appear to be weak.

HHH doesn't go for that - he runs over everyone.

Stupid booking and the entire creative team need a kick in the ass...

Except those involved with the James/Trish story. It's been extremely well done so far and all that is left is the big match.

I think James should win and injure Trish, who can get some time off before coming back and reclaiming the crown.

While Trish is away James could dedicate her reign to Trish and then beat the shit out of the other women on the show.

Anyway, too much wrestling, not enough NBA.

I cant believe I fucking missed WrestleMania. I finally found a way to watch it for free on the internet and I fucking missed it.
    I dont follow wrestling much anymore, but the Royal Rumble and Wrestle Mania are something that you just have to watch.

BTW, WM 2007 is coming to the D. Its going to happen in Ford Field.

Which show is the Undertaker on? Smackdown, or Raw?

John Cina won? Fuck that. I hate that clown.

Atleast Taker won. 14-0 baby.

Wrestlemania sucked. Right now, I prefer TNA to WWE.

There is a war games match at lockdown.

Team Jarrett vs. Team Sting.

Jarrett's team consists of himself, Americas Most Wanted, and Scott Steiner. Right now, they haven't picked Sting's team but my prediction is Rhino, Ron "The Truth" Killings, and AJ Styles. This is based on what happened at the end of impact.

Team Jerrett was in the ring, begging Sting to come to the ring. Then, the lights went out. Three separate groups of 4-5 TNA Face wrestlers appeared in the crowd. The first had Rhino, who spoke on behalf of his group(Naturals, James Gang) Then was Killings, speaking on behalf of his group. Then, Styles spoke on behalf of his group(X-division face guys;sharkboy, sonjay dutt, sabin)

I was hoping for TNA to use this oppertunity to bring in some established guys, like Jericho, Goldberg, and Lesnar but this is what I think will happen.

+ Reply to Thread