FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1251

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Can't stop lol. Don't know why.

TNA is on fire right now... if anyone cares

Austin Aries... World Champion!

Robert Roode... dethroned!

James Storm... still wants revenge on Roode!

Samoa Joe... appears to be back on track

And Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Chris Daniels and Kazarian are locked in a tag fued...

No Hogan, no Sting, no Jarrett, no Bischoff...

did Paul Heyman take over TNA and I missed it? Bruce Pritchard, Hogan, Bischoff and their crew deserve a lot of praise for the last 6-12 months. Pity the vast majority of fans haven't noticed!

How the fuck Impact still only draws a 1.0-1.3 rating amazes me when you consider the ratings WWE gets for the shit they put out on Mondays
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Blog Entries
    I watch TNA from time to time and I enjoy it. It's still fake (AND GAY), sure, but at least you get the impression you're watching an actual sports program. Loved that Aries/Roode match.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with WWE though. There are guys in it that I like, but I just don't care enough to watch this garbage anymore. Same bland shit every week.
    Last edited by Timone; 07-15-2012 at 01:32 PM.

LMAO@WWE

They just had their Money in the Bank PPV and who happened to win a guaranteed world title shot that can be cashed in wherever and whenever he chooses? John Fucking Cena!

Can we PLEASE have 6-12 months without this bland motherfucker at the top of the card? PLEASE? FFS it's beyond a joke already

On the positive side CM Punk and Daniel Bryan delivered as expected.... Dolph Ziggler was finally granted keys to the executive bathroom (won the other MITB match) and ummm, ummm other shit happened!

Pretty fucking stock standard fare for the WWE, same old shit different PPV

They cut the legs off CM Punk last summer, they failed to make Rock v Cena as big/good as it could have been, failed to get the most out of Jericho after his return, failed to capitalise on Daniel Bryan as much as they should have, failed to deliver with Brock Lesnar...

it's just a clusterfuck of epic proportions over the last 12 months! So many little things that coulda, shoulda been done to make the show a little more interesting... so fucking disappointing... and PREDICTABLE!

TNA is a lot of things but who the fuck predicted Austin SAries as World Champion? Who predicted Robert Roode would turn on James Storm to win his first World Title? Over the past 12 months TNA has kicked the shit outta Vince and co but no one knows... or cares

For anyone that ever liked wrestling it's a damn shame the casual fans don't know or care about TNA. Because if they did you'd get a better WWE product for sure!

Blog Entries
    Samoa Joe reminds me of Miggy.

Just watched The Dark Knight Rises and a rather simple storyline came to me:

Take a regula bum on the roster (Tyson Kidd)... put him on Raw or Smackdown every week and have him lose. Do this for 6 months... until the fucker just SNAPS!

and when he snaps make it EPIC! He can destroy a camera, the commentator's table, destroys the ring announcer... dude can go crazy!

Then you have him "seek and destroy" all the guys who beat him for the past 6 months.... dude just attacks them anywhere. Backstage, on the ramp, in the ring, wherever and whenever he can.

Kidd goes Crazy!

For 6 months he takes his revenge on the people who beat him down... and while he's doing this he's obviously moving up the card and is becoming a massive threat...

If he doesn't catch fire as a character you simply have someone like Punk or Cena beat him on PPV... after which time his crazy character can still be crazy... but you tone it down like the rest of the shit on the show

If his character catches fire you have yourself a legit heel that can actually put on a great match v Punk, Cena, Daniel Bryan, Jericho, Rhodes, Orton, Ziggler etc

BTW The Dark Knight Rises was awesome.

FYI - Cena became the first person EVER to cash in his Money in the Bank case and LOSE! Who could have predicted that? EVERYONE!

And John Laurenitis has officially stepped down as VP of Talent Relations.... but is staying with the company as a "producer"

The Laurenitis thing has been coming for a while now, since HHH started assuming more and more control behind the scenes

I found this while reading a column and thought it was funny enough to share

You didn't get into the whole "Savage/ Stephanie McMahon" thing when discussing his absence from the HoF?

Posted By: Jason (Guest) on August 15, 2012 at 12:27 AM

The only person to ever give that theory any validity was his own brother, Lanny, who has proven himself to be a shameless opportunist.

There's a lot of reasons why Savage was persona non grata in the WWF/e. One, he went to WCW after Hogan and took hi Slim Jim deal with him. Two, he slapped Vince McMahon in a bar one time so obviously they weren't on the best of terms as it was, anyway. And three, McMahon didn't see him on the same level as Hogan, Warrior etc. He was already being written out of wrestling altogether and pushed into a commentary booth before what Randy felt was his time.

Also, Randy did pretty well for himself and he was known to be quite hard to deal with by certain people and I'd guess McMahon was one of those people given their history. McMahon didn't feel like he needed Savage that badly and Savage didn't need Vince's money that badly. Two stubborn old men=uh, make up some clever shit on your own. The Xanax is kicking in.

Either way I don't think it's cool to basically call Savage a statutory rapist when no proof has ever been presented to support such an accusation. Now personally, if Savage fucked a 14 year old Steph and nothing ever happened to him for it I just find it hilarious. Besides, it's only immoral according to our consent laws. There are many nations where that's legal. And what we consider "moral" doesn't really mean shit when we're the ones who killed the indians, enslaved the niggers and dropped the fucking A-Bomb on an already destroyed and defeated nation.

Now I'd never go after a 14 year old...but if one shows up at the club with a fake ID and the goods to support her claim of being "21 or older" then I'd be all over that shit. And you would to. And there's nothing wrong with that from a sexual standpoint. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and fucks like a duck then it's a god damn duck. Duck being a sexually mature girl who can attract me with her looks. Mentally, that's another issue. If the girl acts 14 you should probably run for several reasons, the possibility of jail being the best one but there's also angry fathers, brothers and a self righteous moral majority that will track you to the ends of the Earth and ruin you at every turn.

Also, 14 year olds are fucking stupid and more emotional than women in their mid to late twenties. Teen angst is cute when you're, you know, a teen yourself but when you're grown if it isn't coming from your own offspring you're liable to possibly go out and buy some lime and dig a hole in the desert. If you live in a desert, of course. Otherwise I'm sure you got rivers or whatever

Blog Entries
    Wrestling commentator Jerry Lawler in hospital after collapsing at WWE event in Montreal: http://apne.ws/S7cka8
    Find a new slant.

Heart attack during the show... last I read he was on the rod to recovery. Medics at ringside saved the day

Also: WWE is dull as fuck, TNA is on a creative hotstreak but still can't get more than a 1.3 rating.

Just goes to show that those that still watch wrestling watch out of habit - not because of quality

+ Reply to Thread