+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 126
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Grabbing the belt off the wires wins him the match and he could do it, but I'd rather see him lose.

It's time for him to move into the heavyweight division and take that title.

Styles or Daniels can grab the belt in the Ultimate X. Apparently these 3 are gonna battle again at Lockdown (all cage PPV). Joe should lose that match as well IMO, if it happens.

The next TV tapings he can go crazy, beat up some bum (Rhino?) and then start a thing with him.

2 months later he could battle Christian for the belt, win it and BOOM! TNA has it's champion.

Cross: RVD has never been in TNA.

But he should go there when his contract runs out. Same for any other medium sized or small wrestler.

WWE has always been about the big guys. Very, very rarely does the little guy win the big one because Vince loves the steroid freaks.

Even when Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero were the champs they didn't get serious pushes.

Only Ric Flair, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels got the serious push that The Rock, HHH, Hogan, Austin and Lesnar got.

Why? Because it was around the time Vince was getting nailed by the US governement for dealing roids. He gave the little guys a shot then and must have been surprised by how well they did (money-wise)

But make no mistake: Vince is always on the lookout for the next big thing and he believes the public like larger than life stars, not small guys.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

I watched Raw yesterday. The first I've seen in a while, and also the worst I've seen in a very long time.

WWE has seriously gone down hill. They need to stop using Cena and HHH in every single big storyline.

Cena with the title again...Why aren't they using Bobby? Or even Angle?

Bah! Stop with the HHH hate. He's my favorite RAW superstar.

He killed Cena in that RAW promo the other day. The "Cena sucks" chants were noticeable during the promo.

Can't until Smackdiddy tonight.

Hopefully WWE realizes that Lashley shouldn't lose unless it's against Angle, Orton, or Batista.

Samoa Joe lost the Ultimate X Match and Christopher Daniels won the belt.

That's a good thing though, because now we could have Styles v Daniels or someone new vs Daniels for the X Title while Joe goes for the Heavyweight belt.

Christian beat Monty Brown and then was attacked by Jarrett's group after the match.

Sting and other guys made the save, but Scott Steiner came out to help the bad guys.

So, in the year 2006 a PPV ended with Jarrett, Steiner and Sting as the main guys AND none of them holds a title in TNA!

Ladies and gentlemen it's WCW all over again.

Fuck this shit.

Have Christian beat Monty Brown clean on Impact either this coming week or the week after. After the match have Samoa Joe attack Christian.

There's the big money match - Joe v Christian

In the X Division have Daniels v Alex Shelley. He's rising up the ranks and is connected to Jarrett, so there is always a possibility to insert him into the storylines.

After that who gives a fuck? Maybe have Styles v Abyss again to set up Abyss for a title run or a turn and the battles could also propel Styles towards the heavyweight title.

What becomes of Sting, Steiner and Jarrett? Put Ron Killings with Sting and build him up as a legit star.

Then at the height of the feud he could turn on Sting or really save the fucking day and become a big time hero by beating Steiner one on one.

It ain't hard to come up with this shit. I should own TNA

Quote Originally Posted by The Archdiocese
    Bah! Stop with the HHH hate. He's my favorite RAW superstar.

He killed Cena in that RAW promo the other day. The "Cena sucks" chants were noticeable during the promo.
    Just a note:

The rumours claim HHH and Vince McMahon are actually aiming those promos at all those that have boo'd Cena.

They think by pointing out his obvious weaknesses that those that boo him will now have to choose between HHH and Cena.

If Cena can't get full cheers against HHH then after his movie is released in the Summer expect Cena to turn bad. Don't know who he'd end up against though, since Raw has 2 strong bad guys (HHH and Edge) and not enough strong good guys (Shawn Michaels and ...)

Apparently Rob Van Dam is gonna get a serious push after Wrestlemania though. He's even rumoured as a possible World Champion (in a short reign)

The plan is to have HHH win the World Title more times than Ric Flair did and Vince apparently thinks a few short reigns is the way to go.

This could mean HHH wins at Wrestlemania (or Backlash)

Apparently RVD is gonna win the Money in the Bank match then at One Night Stand (part 2 lol) RVD wins the World title, only to lose it back to HHH at Vengeance (the next PPV).

Then they could have some kind of fucked up situation where the title is "vacant" prior to Summerslam, and bring out the Elimination Chamber for the PPV. HHH wins the title again here.

He could then lose it at Cyber Sunday or Survivor Series, only to win it back at the next Rumble or Wrestlemania.

In 12 months he would win the title 3 times!

He's a fucking egomanic but at least he's the last man standing from the glory days. I dont hate him as much as some do - I just think he's not as good as he used to be and could use a change character-wise.

Yeah, I agree with those last few lines about HHH. He can still put on good matches but he's nowhere near as good as 2000-2001 HHH. Not to mention he's only good on the mic for short stints, much like JBL.

I pray to Jehovah that Foley doesn't beat Edge at Mania. Why is this even a match anyway? Terrible booking.

And I hear Somoa Joe looked pretty brutal in the Ultimate X match. A fat guy should not be compting in matches like that. I hope they move him up, since X ain't his style.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! GET THAT ROID FREAK BIG POPPA DUMP OFF MY SCREEN!

I can't see Foley beating Edge at Mania, unless Edge is gonna whip him at the next PPV.

I know Foley and Edge are tight in real life so I assume Mick is gonna put Edge over in a big way (like he did with Randy Orton not too long ago)

Agree with everything else you said GWOW.

Damn, how many names have you had now?

George W, GWOW, the Archdiocese ...

Any others?

+ Reply to Thread