Quote Originally Posted by LDB
Pharaoh really, really likes wrestling.
It's a weird thing.

I got into the WWF as a kid (1985) when the business was booming. After a couple of years I grew tired of it and stopped watching WWE all the time around WrestleMania 6 or 7.

I had found the NWA/WCW around 1989 and after watching them for a while I just couldn't continue to put up with the WWF's shit. I guess I wanted to watch better "fake fights".

I started watching WWF again around 1991 when Ric Flair left WCW and went to WWF with the title belt! I watched both WCW and WWF for a couple of years and then just stopped altogether around 1993.

I started watching again in late 1995/early 1996, just in time to catch up on all the shit that was happening in the business before the NWO went wild and took the world of merchandise by storm.

Everywhere you went a ton of people were wearing NWO shirts, and remember that I live in Australia, were merch was harder to get before 1997.

I stopped watching again when WCW started to to get completely shit in late 1999/early 2000. I was pissed they let Jericho, Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Brian Pillman go to WWE (what a fucking stable they would have been) and just gave up.

So, I missed the last ever Nitro.

I stayed away for a little bit, but for some reason I always come back.

I probably started watching again in 2003 or something like that. It was around the time Benoit and Guerrero were getting positioned for their title reigns.

Anyway, long story short:

Unless something drastic happens in the business I think I'll always be a fan.