Flair wrestled his last match at last year's Mania. IMO they did a very good job having him survive the "Lose and Retire" stipulation they had as the storyline. WWE managed to keep Flair winning by disqualification, countout, due to outside interference etc.

When he wrestled Shawn Michaels at the last Mania I know a few pro wrestlers cried as Flair lost. WWE basically gave Flair a 3-day retirement ceremony and many, many wrestlers shed a tear due to the respect Flair warrants.

That shit wouldn't happen with Hogan - Hogan tired to put himself over every single time. Flair made his opponents look like a million bucks. Sting is just 1 star that Flair made.

As for HHH v Edge/Christian on Smackdown - don't be surprised if HHH and the Undertaker end up on RAW after the Draft. My Network TV is not running first run shows other than Smackdown anymore. They are basically a shitty second rate channel.

WWE are not happy that My Network TV has turned to shit, especially after giving them Triple H, Jeff Hardy, Edge, Mr. Kennedy, The Undertaker and Jim Ross. WWE did all it could to get viewers to the network but it didn't help at all.