My pick for Raw GM = Foley...

back to my show...

ADR is now Champion, Cena vs Rock is starting to heat up as we head to the Royal Rumble and Punk is up against HHH/Nash...

On the Raws between Surivor Series and the December PPV (what is it called?) you have promos between Punk and Nash/HHH

Punk vs Nash happens at the December PPV and Punk wins by disqualification as HHH and Nash beat the shit outta him...

HHH still refuses to "fight" Punk since Punk didn't win cleanly... Punk has to beat another old friend of HHH's... at the Rumble.

On the Raws between the December PPV and the Rumble there are hints Punk might be taking on Shawn Michaels... but it ends up being Sean Waltman (X Pac/Syxx) who has been clean for a while now and has been getting his shit together....

Punk v X Pac.... Punk wins since Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas take out HHH and Nash at ringside... Punk + WGTT? Awesome!

From January through to Mania we build to HHH v Punk but at the Elimination Chamber PPV we can have X Pac/Nash vs WGTT

What else happens at the December PPV?

ADR defends the title vs Cena... and beats him when The Rock's music hits at the worst possible time (for Cena)... Cena looks away from ADR to see if The Rock is coming to the ring and BOOM! Title belt to the head and ADR is disqualified and retains his title....

So on to the Rumble where it's Cena vs ADR again.. same thing happens when The Rock's music plays but Cena doesn't fall for it... except this time The Rock is coming to the ring... ADR tries to tell Cena... but instead ADR eats an "Attitude Adjustment" and Cena wins the belt for the 1,000,000th time.... only to turn around and see The Rock in the ring...

BOOM! The Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Cena and does the People's Elbow just for shits and giggles... The Rock picks up the title belt, points to the WrestleMania sign hanging from the rafters and then points at the belt....

As for the Rumble itself... Sheamus wins it so he can challenge Mark Henry at Mania for the Smackdown title... who cares?

Show closes with Sheamus pointing to the Mania sign hanging from the rafters... HHH's workout buddy is going to WrestleMania! Yawn!

Mania Matches now established =

Cena v Rock for the title
HHH v Punk
Sheamus v Henry v Daniel Bryan for Smackdown title (Bryan gets the underdog story and the win! Swerving the fans that thought Sheamus was bound to win the belt... Bryan won't hold it for long though... 2 months tops)

Cody Rhodes vs John Morrison

Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne v The Awesome Truth v WGTT for the tag titles

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger - turn Swagger face and make him the new Kurt Angle

What about the Undertaker?

How about Randy Orton? The Legend Killer? Can Orton do the impossible? Does anyone care? Taker will win no matter what but at least Orton could produce a good match....

7 matches, throw in a women's match (Beth Phoenix v Nattie Neidhart would be worth watching) and it's done

Fucking hell! Imagine if I actually cared about this shit and took more than 10 seconds to think about? How the fuck these wrestling companies aren't more popular is beyond me....