+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 126
FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

My pick for Raw GM = Foley...

back to my show...

ADR is now Champion, Cena vs Rock is starting to heat up as we head to the Royal Rumble and Punk is up against HHH/Nash...

On the Raws between Surivor Series and the December PPV (what is it called?) you have promos between Punk and Nash/HHH

Punk vs Nash happens at the December PPV and Punk wins by disqualification as HHH and Nash beat the shit outta him...

HHH still refuses to "fight" Punk since Punk didn't win cleanly... Punk has to beat another old friend of HHH's... at the Rumble.

On the Raws between the December PPV and the Rumble there are hints Punk might be taking on Shawn Michaels... but it ends up being Sean Waltman (X Pac/Syxx) who has been clean for a while now and has been getting his shit together....

Punk v X Pac.... Punk wins since Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas take out HHH and Nash at ringside... Punk + WGTT? Awesome!

From January through to Mania we build to HHH v Punk but at the Elimination Chamber PPV we can have X Pac/Nash vs WGTT

What else happens at the December PPV?

ADR defends the title vs Cena... and beats him when The Rock's music hits at the worst possible time (for Cena)... Cena looks away from ADR to see if The Rock is coming to the ring and BOOM! Title belt to the head and ADR is disqualified and retains his title....

So on to the Rumble where it's Cena vs ADR again.. same thing happens when The Rock's music plays but Cena doesn't fall for it... except this time The Rock is coming to the ring... ADR tries to tell Cena... but instead ADR eats an "Attitude Adjustment" and Cena wins the belt for the 1,000,000th time.... only to turn around and see The Rock in the ring...

BOOM! The Rock hits the Rock Bottom on Cena and does the People's Elbow just for shits and giggles... The Rock picks up the title belt, points to the WrestleMania sign hanging from the rafters and then points at the belt....

As for the Rumble itself... Sheamus wins it so he can challenge Mark Henry at Mania for the Smackdown title... who cares?

Show closes with Sheamus pointing to the Mania sign hanging from the rafters... HHH's workout buddy is going to WrestleMania! Yawn!

Mania Matches now established =

Cena v Rock for the title
    HHH v Punk
    Sheamus v Henry v Daniel Bryan for Smackdown title (Bryan gets the underdog story and the win! Swerving the fans that thought Sheamus was bound to win the belt... Bryan won't hold it for long though... 2 months tops)

Cody Rhodes vs John Morrison

Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne v The Awesome Truth v WGTT for the tag titles

Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger - turn Swagger face and make him the new Kurt Angle

What about the Undertaker?

How about Randy Orton? The Legend Killer? Can Orton do the impossible? Does anyone care? Taker will win no matter what but at least Orton could produce a good match....

7 matches, throw in a women's match (Beth Phoenix v Nattie Neidhart would be worth watching) and it's done

Fucking hell! Imagine if I actually cared about this shit and took more than 10 seconds to think about? How the fuck these wrestling companies aren't more popular is beyond me....
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Meanwhile over in TNA:

The company is actually uses homegrown talent.

Robert Roode, James Storm and AJ Styles are all in the main event story... and internet marks are complaining that these guys won't generate buyrates.

So let me get this straight: The internet fuckheads whine and cry and bitch and piss and moan about TNA using former WWE stars in the main events of their shows... they complain about Hogan, Flair, Sting and Bischoff being all over the main event and getting "too much" television time.

Vince Russo gets demoted from "lead" writer to just a normal writer, Bruce Pritchard (remember Brother Love? that's him!) takes over as "lead" writer and we get home grown TNA talent in the main event- something internet fan boys have "wanted" for years

After finally getting what they want these internet diehard fans whine, bitch, piss and moan about it!

WTF?

No wonder Bischoff hates the internet fan! No wonder Vince McMahon does shit to piss them off and/or please them, depending on his goals!

The vast majority of these idiots are never gonna be happy, regardless of what TNA or WWE do.

Blog Entries
    I only tune into Raw every now and then to see what Dolph Ziggler and Punk are up to. Laurinaitis has really grown on me, too, because he's such a douche. I love it.

I'm hoping they use John Laurenitis as a go-between...

Foley has been awesome in that kind of role before and would be able to play off Cena, Punk, ADR and Ziggler without being a face or heel GM.

Apparently John Morrison has left WWE... for lots of reasons. One being that his slut girlfriend Melina was fired and he didn't distance himself from her crazy comments about the company. Rumour and gossip claim Melina has shagged half the roster.... while being Morrison's girlfriend.

So boys - hit the gym, go to wrestling school and one day you could play Pass-The-Diva-Round-The-Locker-Room

And since Morrison is now a "free agent" you can expect him and Melina to arrive in TNA in approx 80 days. WWE will continue to pay his downside guarantee until then, which is probably close to $300k per year

Who's your pick for the return on 1/2/12? I think it's gonna be Vince...too reminiscent of that "Higher Power" thing they did back with the corporation. I don't buy that it's Jericho.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg32086 View Post
    Who's your pick for the return on 1/2/12? I think it's gonna be Vince...too reminiscent of that "Higher Power" thing they did back with the corporation. I don't buy that it's Jericho.
    From what I'm ready on the internets it has to be Chris Jericho or the vast majority of the crowd will be pissed!

When he first arrived in WWE/F they used the clock countdown as his way in... it ended during The Rock's promo and (if not for HHH and his bullshit) Chris Jericho would have been MADE that very night... instead he had to deal with all the usual Triple H crap but eventually overcame it....

Remember it was almost the year 2000 and the "Millenium Bug" was a hot topic... many people assuming that the date would be a problem... The Y2K bug...

Jericho claimed he'd save the WWE and usher in a new age...

When Jericho returned to WWE/F they used a clock again... which ended during the "Age of Orton" promo... so Jericho got involved in a major story straight away....

Remember it was the "Break the Code... Save Us Y2J" thing? He was going to save us from the "Age of Borton" and usher in a new age

This time?

It's more cryptic but the "saviour" thing has been mentioned. And 2012 is supposed to be THE END... The Mayan Calender, a New Age...

Someone told me Jericho is playing his part on twitter, claiming he'll never "wrestle" for WWE again (they don't wrestle - they entertain. They are not wrestlers, they're superstars etc) This guy also told me that CM Punk is calling himself a "wrestler" on RAW...

So long story short:

It almost HAS to be Jericho...

But he won't return as a good guy... he's returning to save us from the "false prophet" Punk!

It might be Vince, it might be Undertaker or it might be someone new...

But these videos don't have the usual "PG WWE creative team" gloss on them... not in any way and there are very few people who have the power to get this stuff through the "creative" environment without it getting touched up to some extent. IMO any Vince return would not be proceeded by this many videos... and I doubt they'd be as cryptic or as dark in tone.

Undertaker can get anything through "creative"... since he deals directly with HHH and Vince. He does as he pleases and I'm sure he could get this kind of stuff through but there are still reports he won't wrestle at Mania due to injury!

IMO "it begins" means "The End" is coming in 2012... the end of CM Punk... he's not the voice of the voiceless... Jericho has always been the Saviour... without him the "WWE Universe" has been prophetless...

lol

I hope it's Jericho... he reminds me why I was a fan for so long... of course he also reminds me that Randy Savage, Mr Perfect, Rick Rude, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Owen Hart are all dead AND Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat are all DONE but...

If it's Jericho we can get interaction between him and Rock, him and Cena, him and Daniel Bryan, him and Miz, him and Ziggler, plus him and Punk...

The Raw prior to WrestleMania you feature a promo between HHH and Undertaker to close the first hour/open the 2nd hour PLUS you put Cena vs Jericho as the main event... with Punk and Rock at ringside.... to close the show and continue into the "over-run"....

If WWE did that and the ratings were still shit? I have no idea what they should do!

Brock Lesnar is now retired from UFC.... let the rumours begin...

LMAO - Chris Jericho's latest tweet?

Apparently he claims Lesnar is the mystery man behind the 2-1-12 videos!

I think it's too easy if its Jericho. I was thinking Vince because the boy and girl could've been Steph and Shane. I don't know, I want it to be someone who isn't obvious. It would be great if it was a shocker and someone who nobody expeted showed up. Would be hilarious if it was Lesnar but I think Jericho knows everyone thinks its him and is trolling all the supposed "smarks". I personally hate "smarks" and want it not to be Jericho because it would make all of them wrong.

Blog Entries
    I really hope it's Lex Luger.

(I love when I get to post this.)

+ Reply to Thread