+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 126
FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Blog Entries
    Aw, I can't find a video of Bossman feeding Al Snow his dog.

I guess now that HHH has stated he doesn't care if he wins on Sunday, I guess that means Cena's getting his championship back.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Jericho pulls a Legacy on Legacy, with DiBiase switching over just as the match starts, considering that little spat with Orton seemingly went nowhere.

TNA is heating up. Jeff Jarrett has been asked to take a leave of absence because he's living with KAREN ANGLE. Kurt is pissed and said he won't re-sign with TNA if Jarrett stays. So, I guess it's safe to say that one of them will be leaving soon.

Yeah, saw that reported everywhere. Very, very interesting.

Apparently Kurt Angle is beyond pissed off - he's going nuts over this.

If Eric Bischoff was in charge they'd bring Karen in and do the feud on TV and make money off this but with TNA it's actually possible Jarrett could be removed from the company altogether!!!

And that's what I hope for! His creative team needs to be completely changed anyway and this is the perfect excuse to do it.

Plus, by removing Jarrett you keep Angle happy and he's your superstar, your Flair/HBK/Hogan/Austin. You gotta keep him happy, Dixie.

TNA has Jim Cornette already employed so he could take over as booker - though he's a little weird. He actually believes the business runs in cycles regardless of what you do (I believe otherwise). He's old school though and the stuff would be logical.

Obviously the dream scenario would be Heyman and Gabe as I've mentioned several times but Heyman was floated as a replacement by one site and the "Heyman Hustle" twitter account said "Never" and linked to the article.

If it took $1 mil per year he'd be worth it.

Internet fans (representing a large share of TNA's audience) love Heyman and his appointment would be met with the loud sound of fanboys creaming their pants.

He'd change the focus and make it entertaining enough that casual fans would watch (Witness the Original ECW and the Smackdown 6) and forgive the production issues plus he would get people to actually buy TNA's pay shows.

In short there isn't a better man to book TNA. The fact he's always claimed they have the best talent roster around doesn't hurt their chances of signing him.

If only he was willing to book it or stop trashing it.

So Heyman (never reads here) it's time to put up or shut up...
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Ehh, I'd rather see Jarrett stay than Angle. I've heard Angle is a douche off camera too. Dude complains about shit way too much. It's not really that big of a deal if Karen is with Jarrett now. This kind of stuff happens a lot. (Like Sable, Miss Elizabeth, Lita etc.) I still think Jarrett is a better wrestler than Angle. Jarrett has literally killed himself for TNA while Kurt has bitched and moaned every time they put the belt on someone else.

No offense Kdawg but if it comes down to a choice I would choose Angle every single time.

The guy has got the 1 thing Jarrett will never have: cred!

If his Olympic Gold medal doesn't impress you then maybe his time at the top of the card in WWF will. The guy can have a great match with anyone, can work the mic better than most and is known to more casual fans than most of TNA's "stars".

Other than his injuries there is no downside to Angle.

Jarrett? He's viewed as second tier - always has been. Likely because Steve Austin refused to work a program with him in WWE, which made Jarrett leave for WCW (where his buddy Russo was booker).

The majority of (smart) fans believe Jarrett only got his runs in WCW due to Russo and the fact the company went to complete shit with him in the main events basically makes that opinion "accepted".

Co-founder or not Jarrett has hogged the spotlight for far too long in TNA and this past month just proved how poor his judgement is. They had a tag main event where Jarrett and AJ teamed up against 2 of the Mafia, 1 of whom was Angle.

Angle locked Jarrett in his Ankle lock and Jarrett did not tap and it took ages before he "passed out from the pain". Why the fuck is Jarrett getting the Steve Austin treatment? It should have been AJ in that position - to build him up some more and to get him more over with the crowd.

But Jarrett booked himself as the superman face, and it happened all night. On the same show the Mafia fled from Jarrett and his guitar but tried to attack Sting and his baseball bat.

The message that sends? Jarrett and his guitar are more of a threat than Sting and his bat.

WTF?

Sting should never be made to look weaker than Jarrett. NEVER!

Jarrett is a fucking idiot who has passed his used by date IMO.
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

Jarrett put himself into the spotlight for a long time in TNA because he was the only big name talent. Angle's olympic wrestling may be legit but he doesn't use much of it in the ring. Sorry, the angle slam and the "ankle lock" are far from legit olympic wrestling moves. His ankle lock isn't even real! And he fucking whines and complains about everything in real life. He's part of the reason they lost Christian, the most over guy in the history of that company! If anyone has been built up to be invinceable, it's Kurt. Jarrett actually loses matches......

LOL@ Jerry the King. In introducing Shaq on Raw:

"A 15 time NBA MVP...."

Of course, upon entering the ring, Shaq did NOT correct him.

It should be close to that number, though.

One time NBA MVP and 3 time finals MVP. I'm kinda shocked that he hasn't won more MVP awards.

+ Reply to Thread