+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate the signature above you.

Rate the signature above you.

OK begin.

8.95/10

That's one of your best dude.

Thanks M1 - 8/10-- Is that picture of Jethro in your sig, not GD? Good concept though. From way back.

Yeah...that was the point of it. I have some gangsta ass sigs coming soon though.

For now...lemme go oldschool.

well you guys busted the topic up with the replying to each other so I can't comment on yours. Anyway, do my new one (hopefully you can tell that it's outlines of the trophies they won).
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

yeah, I see that... But I would try to make the outlines less prominent.

6.7/10

hmm, maybe I will. I just made it this morning in a few minutes so I won't cry about your low rating
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'll give it a 7 outa 10. Good Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    hmm, maybe I will. I just made it this morning in a few minutes so I won't cry about your low rating
    DAMNIT. RATE MY SIG.

Anthony: 7.65/10-- You can do better.

+ Reply to Thread