+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Official Chili Appreciation Thread

Official Chili Appreciation Thread

As I sit here and eat this chili, I realize that it is without a doubt my favorite food. The spicy bean/meat soup is like a miracle from heaven, so I start this thread as a tribute.

Yes! Great thread! Chili is undoubtly one of the few foods that I crave. Tim Hortons chili kicks ass.

Well, kid, sucks to be you.

Haha, I just made chili last night. Tasty stuff. I reccomend grabbing a packet of McCormick chili mix and making the recipe on the back. I'm sure none of you are heavy duty cooks, but it only has 4 ingrediants (meat, mix, can of tomatoes or juice, kidney beans) that you throw in a pot and heat up.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

Beanless chili + Velveeta cheese over medium heat = skillet queso, same as they make at Chili's.

And oh yeah, I love chili. Anyone who doesn't at least respect it is probably ghey.

beer chilli is amazing

I'm telling you all this right now, Steak N' Shake has the best fucking chili in the world.

Chili is food touched by the hand of God. And when it comes out, it is definitely touched by the hand of Satan. I usually go #2 with a fire extinguisher in my hand after chili.

Same with Taco Bell.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFchris
    MoTown is right.

^Too much information.

+ Reply to Thread