+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UM/MSU Terrordome.

I need the State fans here. I cant bash UM alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    No you can bash UM all along as long as you actually use a credible argument other than Michigan sucks.

Oh, and Ohio State fans, burn in hell. Jim Tressell is the dirtiest man since Ron Jeremy.

What are you going to bash UM for this season....losing to UM in football, again or how about losing to that powerhouse of a team out West in Hawaii in B-Ball.

This time of year must really suck for MSU people, since they have not been to a New Year's Bowl in so long that I dont even think MSU people remember when exactly.

I do realize Michigan is not going to a New Year's Day bowl, but to be honest, we should be in the Outback, but being in SA is not all that bad, I mean Mallett gets to see us more out there.

BTW want some tibits about UM recruiting. Mouton is looking good, 5* safety. Schilling 5* guard is in the picture still, especially since he did not go to USC. Young is a 5* tackle that we need a OSU to spank ND in the bowl game to get back into that race more than we are. Those are the big 3 left. Plus Slocum needs to make the SAT score to get into Michigan this January.

The reason Carlos was not a 5* was because he had to play QB for most of the year, but it has been said when Carlos Brown comes to Michigan, he will be the fastest guy on the team and this is a team with Trent Morgan who beat Ted Ginn in the 100 M dash in HS. He has serious speed.

On the UM B-Ball front, major battle betwee UM and MSU for Kalin Lucas and MSU is leading right now, but it is far from over. If UM makes the dance this year, expcet recruiting to get much easier for UM this spring, summer and fall coming up.

Art

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!!

lol...State football still sucks and Stanton is still a no talent bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    You're not bashing U of M. You're making yourself look like an ignorant ass-clown. You can continue doing that alone.

LMAO.

Art
    What is a budkow.....isnt that something I shit out of?

+ Reply to Thread