Thread: UM/MSU Terrordome.

UM/MSU Terrordome.

Michigan State Sucks...

Discuss.

Blog Entries

Damn, I'm hungry now.
    Find a new slant.

Ohio State? You can't be serious...

state football sucks but should be decent next year, U of M football is very good but should be elite next year (hit the siren), state bball is elite and should win it all, U of M bball looks good but haven't played anybody and will lose in the first round of the NCAA tourney.

There you go, nothing else to talk about.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

LOL...I'll do a brief synopsis on UM football and BBall...someone else can do MSU.

UM Football-

I've heard from other sources that UM is going to turn the OC position over to Scot Loeffler for the bowl game. That could be huge as he has wanted to run a more open and creative style offense that maximizes the talent of the players, instead of the ultra conservative offense that lost us most of our games the past 3 years. Recruiting is going well, after securing an absolute steal from the south in Carlos Brown. Think Lorenzo Booker/Leon Washington (FSU) type speed back that we have lacked since Timmy Biak.

UM BBall-

They play good defense, and are very athletic. I just don't like the offense they run. It seems like they just pass it around the perimeter for about 10-15 seconds then shoot a jumper. Lacks creativity to me. When they do throw it inside to Sims, he is doubled immediately and it is being proven that he can't handle the double team at all. He gets most of his points on slop, and rebound put backs. But people are riding him like he is some stud or something but he really needs to toughen up if he ever wants to be looked at that way. Recruiting is also solid here as we have secured the verbal for probably Michigan player of the year DeShawn Sims. Along with getting a committment of of 2007 stud Alex Legion, (top 15 player in his class) we should be in ok shape next year even after losing Horton/Hunter/Brown.

U-m sucks at everything. MSU for life.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishSausage
    Ohio State? You can't be serious...
    Ohio State. Woot. Greg Oden yeah.

I thought Oden came in this year. Thought wrong.

I love that we're back up. I'll make sure Mood and Tre know and it can get ugly in here real soon.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

+ Reply to Thread