+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: suggestions

suggestions

two minor things:

1. MOLA might want to change the default email address here. all the annoucement emails (registration/pm's) are sent out w/ his work email. you guys might want to make wtfd emails (probably comes w/ your hosting account), like mola1@wtfdetroit.com or syndicate@wtfdetroit.com

2. can we get a new theme/skin here? i'm getting sick of the default phpBB look

my only suggestion is the box around the threads you have posted on. Other than that, the site already kicks ass.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

I'll look in to both of those today.

LMFAO!!!! That's awseome!!!

Anthony will miss Scout lol

Suggestions?

A Mola appreciation thread.

Many thanks M1
    Rise like Lions after slumber,
    In unvanquishable number -
    Shake your chains to earth like dew
    Which in sleep had fallen on you -
    Ye are many - they are few.

What about an UncleCliffy appreciation thread for calling Mola and helping him install all the addons (quick reply, merge threads, flash enabled), coding, hooking him up with the webhost etc... Me and Mola did 99.999999% of all the work.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCliffy
    What about an UncleCliffy appreciation thread for calling Mola and helping him install all the addons (quick reply, merge threads, flash enabled), coding, hooking him up with the webhost etc... Me and Mola did 99.999999% of all the work.
    UC + M1, the best backcourt in the league :rr:

My suggestion - giving credit to the skinny white punk that's featured in so many av's and sigs around the world. Example, I think Fool had it as his av on the temp site, and it's obviously part of the Free Glenn Danzig sig, but no love for who it is. I need royalties.
    We had subs. It was crazy.

UncleCliffy is the self-appointed engineer of this board. This template is pretty sweet

http://www.unclecliffy.com/forum/

But, I need to work out a few kinks specifically how to get quickreply back.

Let me figure this shit out and then we can do something. Otherwise, you guys are stuck with this unless you want more down-time.

+ Reply to Thread