+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 20
FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself / How did you find our site?

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I'm Mitch Teleov and I am here because I'm charming, I'm dashing, I'm rental car bashing, I'm phony paper passing at Nix Check Cashing.

No seriously, I just saw the site referenced on detroitbadboys.com and I wandered in. Also, I have the strength of a bear that has the strength of 2 bears.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich & Tele
    No seriously, I just saw the site referenced on detroitbadboys.com and I wandered in. .
    We'll consider that as payment for them stealing MOLA's "Max Mad Eats Babies" schtick.

You've been a delight.

Quite a find!
    Find a new slant.

From the den of theives he's come.

"Max Mad Eats Babies" WTF?
    STEW BEEF!

I'm Mitch Teleov and I am here because I'm charming, I'm dashing, I'm rental car bashing, I'm phony paper passing at Nix Check Cashing.

No seriously, I just saw the site referenced on detroitbadboys.com and I wandered in. Also, I have the strength of a bear that has the strength of 2 bears.
    "Question. What kind of bear is best?"

That show is the greatest. I saw that episode and I'm still laughing my ass off right now.
    Phil Wenneck: The man purse. You actually gonna wear that or are you just fuckin' with me?
    Alan Garner: It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one.

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    I have the strength of a bear that has the strength of 2 bears.

Hi I am smorg79 and I am a huge Detroit sports fan. I found this board through a google search. I am a member of another message board, but since I can no longer access the board I am in desperate need of a place to discuss Detroit sports. I recognize a few names on board and I am looking forward to good conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by VIMFM TDM
    I'm not even a pistons fan but I found this site somehow. Funny stuff. But this site seems classic. Lots of good humor and anything goes. It looks impossible to get banned. But I dont want to get banned
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

rollin through your neighborhood, middle finger up
    Welcome Smorg79.

Thanks and maybe you can answer me a question. I have been looking but haven't found an answer. How do you get an avatar on this site?

+ Reply to Thread