+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How was your day today?

What did you get on YOUR SATs Taymelo?

Um, got up at 12:30. Showered, went to Best Buy to buy gifts for my staff. Sat in traffic for an hour until I got to work. Working, now bored.

Famous Bill Walton quotes:

"Shaq's arrogance is an insult to people who think."

Bill: "What, Phoenix? Are they still paying you?"
    Jalen: "Yeah, under the table."
    Bill: "Yeah, just like at Michigan."

“Oh my, Kobe is really putting on a show out there. He’s making Ray Allen look like a sixth grader!”

woke up at 1:30 PM
    computer
    video games
    food
    computer
    more computer
    food
    computer

in the future

Pistons basketball

Quote Originally Posted by George Dubya Bush
    woke up at 1:30 PM
    computer
    video games
    food
    computer
    more computer
    food
    computer

in the future

Pistons basketball
    I thought you were helping the people of New Orleans :laughing5:

What in the flying fuck is a "New Orleans"?

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    That's a trick question - I never had to take the SATs, b/c I never opened the books in high school - or even took them out of my locker once in four years - and spent a year at community college.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taymelo
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey
    That's a trick question - I never had to take the SATs, b/c I never opened the books in high school - or even took them out of my locker once in four years - and spent a year at community college.
    i didn't take SATs either, yet i just graduated from broadcasting school yesterday. then again i didn't graduate high school either, GED to community college to school of broadcast arts with a middle finger in the air the whole time. Had I taken the test, I probably would've done shockingly well on it. I always excelled during tests.

Looking back on it, I'm glad I dropped out because school was pointless. Unless you get some sort of scholarship or if you have rich parents that will pay your way into college your GPA isn't that important. No one is impressed by a high school diploma either, it gets you nowhere in life. A diploma is just a small step to move on to something bigger, but you could easily go around it and save time. I really feel lied to, luckily my rebelious nature saved me a couple years of waking up at 6 to be brainwashed.
    k

Syndicate Emeritus, Site Co-Founder Taymelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by koolaid
    i didn't take SATs either, yet i just graduated from broadcasting school yesterday. then again i didn't graduate high school either, GED to community college to school of broadcast arts with a middle finger in the air the whole time. Had I taken the test, I probably would've done shockingly well on it. I always excelled during tests.

Looking back on it, I'm glad I dropped out because school was pointless. Unless you get some sort of scholarship or if you have rich parents that will pay your way into college your GPA isn't that important. No one is impressed by a high school diploma either, it gets you nowhere in life. A diploma is just a small step to move on to something bigger, but you could easily go around it and save time. I really feel lied to, luckily my rebelious nature saved me a couple years of waking up at 6 to be brainwashed.
    Congrats on graduation.

Regarding high school - my understanding is a diploma might not be enough to get you a job, but you might have trouble getting a good job without one. Of course, a diploma from a trade school probably changes that.

Regarding college - even if you can't get a scholarship, there's always student loans.

I was lucky enough to have college paid for, but I took student loans to pay for law school. Now I owe nearly $100,000 in student loan debt solely from law school, and am in a career that is nowhere near as profitable as it was 20 years ago. In other words, I do not recommend law school to anyone, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WH Press Sec. Tony Snow
    The President is opposed to (actually testing embryos before simply throwing them out), because the president is opposed to murder.
    Wait. Throwing them out is not murder, but testing them before throwing them out is murder? WTF, George?

LOL@Taymelo should have taken Kool-aid's route. (j/k)

I highly recommend kids to stay in school, get good grades, and get a strong degree in accounting/law/engineering/science field

You'll have a steady job and good income. If your parents can't afford it, you can always go to a state school and get a loan.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I got a 1430, PNF smoked me.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

+ Reply to Thread