+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lions in NFC Championship Game

Blog Entries

Lions in NFC Championship Game

Though I can’t claim to be a diehard fan, I have enjoyed watching them play this year. Really pulling for them in this game.

As for the Niners. I watched them a couple times this year, but specifically after they destroyed MY Steelers early in the season, I thought to myself, “Nobody’s beating them this year.”

We shall see.
    Find a new slant.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    I thought the exact, exact same thing about the Niners around the same time. "Nobody's beating these niners."

Then I saw the Ravens play a few times and realized "Nobody's beating the Ravens this year. Ravens over Niners is a LOCK."

But I don't know man. The Lions are absolutely locked in. The whole team is completely in sync in spirit and in execution. Dan Campbell has turned Jared Goff into a folk hero with the "You're good enough for Detroit Jared Goff!" thing. They're chanting his name at Red Wings games.

They definitely have a couple holes but really only a couple. They need guard depth and that is biting us in the ass and they are a cornerback short.

But they definitely have enough to beat he Niners. I'm not saying it's a lock or anything but I think we see them pull out all the stops and can get it done.

I could see:

Gibbs gets 70% of the snaps.

James Houston comes back and makes a couple plays.

Red Zone defense is locked in with our safety rotation and Branch and the linebackers. A red zone turnover would be enormous.

There are definitely a trick play or two they have been saving.

They'll do some wrinkle on the "extra lineman reporting" thing at some point.

There is definitely a Jamo play or two they have been saving. They'll figure out away to get him loose and just running straight ahead as fast as he can for a bomb.

Wild Card: I could see something crazy like Hendon Hooker active as QB2 with one weird sub-package he runs 3-4 snaps of. (Possibly with Jamo just running straight ahead as fast as he can for a bomb.)

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    Wow. Nice start.
    Find a new slant.

Please just shut the site back down

Thanks,
    e-ray

Blog Entries
    It’s not even my team and this feels devastating. Can’t stop thinking about it.
    Find a new slant.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    "We should go for the field goal when we're ahead 24-10, just like when we were ahead 21-7."
    What I said where I was watching the game at the time. The friends I was with, who watch way more pro football than I do, disagreed.
    "Fuck that, it's two fucking yards and we can blow this wide open.", one of them said.
    We didn't convert, of course. There were screams of "FU-UCK", their dogs started barking again, but I'm getting the party-pooper glare.
    "It's not MY fault your dogs started barking." No one was amused.

+ Reply to Thread