+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thoughts on the 20/21 Pistons

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    I just got a bad, bad vibe from Wood. Seemed like a culture killer.
    Might’ve been the worst of Weavers trades?
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Might’ve been the worst of Weavers trades?
    Again, I agree with Tahoe.

How you doin Mxy?
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    How you doin Mxy?
    I'm living. I'd feel better if the NBA could play some real games. Everything since COVID-19 feels like a bad dream. This season is a little better, but still no crowds, no stadiums, could be a Summer League/G-League conference.

Good to hear.

I’m just glad there’s sports on. That was brutal for me. Luckily I was pretty busy but still sucked.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Wood just went off.

Detroit rags made it out like he wanted a ton of money. 13m isn’t a ton of money deez dayz. Should’ve tried to keep him???
    Players meeting my ASS!

I liked Wood and still do (no homo).

He already fit the team both age, position and talent (developing) wise. Letting him go is even worse with how much they spent to bring in the core of journeymen-at-best talent they have at the 5. Made no sense and the fact that the reports of the signing at the time seems to indicate that the Pistons didn't know what he wanted, in terms of an offer, and then watched him sign a very tolerable contract in a sign-n-trade is the biggest mistake of the offseason from Weaver, IMO. That's counting the dumbass dead money stretch provision mistakes he made rather than get rid of some of the fleet of nobodies that were included in his offseason trade-o-palooza.

Otherwise I've generally been happy with Weaver.

Also, this is the easiest Piston team to watch in a long time as there's reason to be optimistic, incentive to be bad this year and the alcoholic, brother's wife fucking, vulture capitalist owner isn't going to be doing drunk selfies at the timeline after a win (mostly because there will be so few of them). And Saddiq Bey is a gentleman and a scholar.
    Last edited by Fool; 01-16-2021 at 10:07 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I liked Wood and still do (no homo).

He already fit the team both age, position and talent (developing) wise. Letting him go is even worse with how much they spent to bring in the core of journeymen-at-best talent they have at the 5. Made no sense and the fact that the reports of the signing at the time seems to indicate that the Pistons didn't know what he wanted, in terms of an offer, and then watched him sign a very tolerable contract in a sign-n-trade is the biggest mistake of the offseason from Weaver, IMO. That's counting the dumbass dead money stretch provision mistakes he made rather than get rid of some of the fleet of nobodies that were included in his offseason trade-o-palooza.

Otherwise I've generally been happy with Weaver.

Also, this is the easiest Piston team to watch in a long time as there's reason to be optimistic, incentive to be bad this year and the alcoholic, brother's wife fucking, vulture capitalist owner isn't going to be doing drunk selfies at the timeline after a win (mostly because there will be so few of them). And Saddiq Bey is a gentleman and a scholar.
    tl;dr
    Players meeting my ASS!

https://www.sportscasting.com/blake-...or-48-minutes/
    Blake Griffin Is So Bad at Basketball Now That Heat Announcer Eric Reid Roasted Him for 48 Minutes

Blog Entries
    Worst record in the league.
    Find a new slant.

+ Reply to Thread