+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    One of my friends who had been working with patients is now in a two-week self-quarantine.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    One of my best friends just got moved from his cushy gig as a Post-Op nurse for ortho surgeries to a night nurse in the ICU.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

An acquaintance, in hospitals and the medical system for other dire reasons since Christmas, died from COVID-19.
    He might not have survived what he was dealing with in any event, but the COVID-19 is what ultimately did him in.
    He likely wouldn't have contracted it if he weren't in a hospital setting, but you never _know_ with such things.

I'm sorry Iron Sheik, but the Hulkster is NOT A JABRONI.

I just found out that a family friend has COVID-19. Like my acquaintance, she's sickly these days, almost surely got it from hospital exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    One of my friends who had been working with patients is now in a two-week self-quarantine.
    At basically two weeks in, she's fine.

However, the other friend of mine who works with patients is now in the hospital with COVID-19, and his girlfriend (who's sort of a former employee of mine) is also COVID-19 positive.

Blog Entries
    Wonder if Tahoe made the trip to the Zombie Walk in Lansing yesterday?
    Find a new slant.

I wonder how many in the Zombie Walk were infected with COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    I just found out that a family friend has COVID-19. Like my acquaintance, she's sickly these days, almost surely got it from hospital exposure.
    And, the family friend is dead. She was sick for a decade, but the fucking COVID-19 was what did her in at the end.
    At the point she died, had she lived, they would've had to amputate her arms and legs.

On a lighter note, The Onion posted this a month ago:

https://local.theonion.com/man-just-...tm_campaign=SF

EVANSTON, WY—Throwing bottles of bleach, ammonia, and Drano into a cart at his local grocery store, area man Troy Mitchell was reportedly stocking up on one of every cleaning product he could find Wednesday in case President Donald Trump announces it is a coronavirus cure. “I got toilet bowl cleaner, carpet cleaner, Swiffer WetJet refills—you name it—just so me and my family will be ready if the president announces one of these things can treat Chinese virus,” said Mitchell, indiscriminately throwing containers of laundry detergent, Scrubbing Bubbles, grout whitener, steel wool, Febreze, Tilex mold and mildew remover, and laptop screen wipes into the cart, the contents of which rang up to $2,513.67 at checkout. “I’m not getting caught without some oven degreaser should Trump say it’s going to save us, so I better go ahead and grab me a bottle. After this, I’m hitting the hardware store to pick up a 5-gallon bucket of roof sealant to make sure I’m prepared in the event that turns out to be what gets rid of the Wuhan. Could just be 10 or 20 squirts of Windex into each nostril. You never know what might work in a pinch!” At press time, neighbors confirmed Mitchell had been found unresponsive on the floor of his bathroom with several empty aerosol cans of Rust-Oleum wax-and-tar-removing solvent by his head.
    And now it's real news. And it's fucking pathetic that "our president is a total dumbass fucktard" is "a lighter note".

+ Reply to Thread