+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Oobir Eats

I splurged and got some sole fillets to fry. They were very good, even if the egg I used as part of the batter acted less like a binding for the flour and more like a layer of scrambled eggs surrounding the fish. (I like scrambled eggs!)

I finally tried guacamole today. It's better than it looks! It made a great topping for a black bean burger in a lettuce wrap, too. Now that I think of it, this was also my first time doing the lettuce-instead-of-bread thing. Also acceptable!

Blog Entries
    Man, this is such a great thread.

I ate a baked potato a few weeks ago and it made me feel sick for hours, stomach discomfort and nausea. Didn't want to eat another one after that. Well, I ate one yesterday, and...it made me feel sick, same as before. I guess that's the last bapo I'll eat for the foreseeable future.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Has it happened with other potatoes? Or just baked? Can you still eat fries?

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Blog Entries
    ^ Always asking the questions on the rest of our minds.

I think it's just baked, I have eaten fries recently and I had stew with potatoes last week. I don't know what happened, I liked them until I suddenly didn't.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Phew.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

I now own a persimmon, will update when I figure out what to do with it.

Update: I ate it. It's kind of generically fruity and sweet, like the juice in a cup of mixed fruit or whatever. Maybe it needed to ripen first? I don't know.
    Last edited by Mr. Oobir; 10-11-2018 at 08:43 PM.

I hate hate haaaaate recipes that list the number of calories per "serving" and don't say how big a serving is. That's useless information! Please be more precise!

+ Reply to Thread