+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19
FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 NBA Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    Oh come on

https://big3.com

My summer is booked
    Gotta support the Killer 3s, of course, but that Ghost Ballers logo is sick af

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Anal sex on TNT! Don't look now -- here comes the DP!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Boston Garden we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out!

All right, we got Green pussy, isaiah pussy, Smart pussy, Brown pussy, we got Olynyk pussy, Jerebko pussy, we got Horford pussy, we got Amir pussy, we got Bradley pussy, bloody pussy, we got Crowder pussy, we got Rozier pussy, Ainge pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Boston Garden we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out!

All right, we got Green pussy, isaiah pussy, Smart pussy, Brown pussy, we got Olynyk pussy, Jerebko pussy, we got Horford pussy, we got Amir pussy, we got Bradley pussy, bloody pussy, we got Crowder pussy, we got Rozier pussy, Ainge pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Attention pussy shoppers! Take advantage of our penny pussy sale! If you buy one piece of pussy at the regular price, you get another piece of pussy of equal or lesser value for only a penny! Try and beat pussy for a penny! If you can find cheaper pussy anywhere else, fuck it!
    Not. To. Be. Fucked. With.

I fucking hate the Celtics. This is great.

Blog Entries
    Close-ish game tonight, please?

Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    Close-ish game tonight, please?
    Over-Under for me is 30

I think I'll take the over.

Blog Entries
    Close enough, I guess.

Worst Conference Finals ever.

Love seeing the Celtics getting beat down though

+ Reply to Thread