I know it's not a big deal to you libs, but deep state can't be doing that kind of shit to either party. No Bueno.

Looks like he didn't do anything illegal, but he didn't tell the complete truth to VP. I don't mind Flynn leaving. Not a fan of him in that position.

The GOP establishment types(some of which need to go during draining of the swamp) hates Russia and wants Trump to start his Presidency hating too. Trump wants to protect the possibility that he can get some sort of a working relationship with Russia. Can't blame him. Every other prez hopes so too.

So Trump wanted to start anew with Russia and I'm sure Flynn conveyed that, but the GOP establishment types would've flipped if they knew that. So my guess is Flynnn didn't come clean with everything to VP. Leaker leaking classified info so VP would hear about it. VP was probably in convos with dipshit McCain, etc and told them nothing was said to Russia. VP went on Sunday shows saying nothing to see, but then when found he was not told the complete story became pissed. Trump had to side with VP and got Flynn to resign.

Trump has establishment GOP and Steve 'burn the fucking house down with GOP' Bannon factions that I would guess have friction from time to time. So that's my guess what happened.

NTAGASWIT