+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dow aproacheth 20k

Mxy... I watch this shit and listen to this shit every day. I mean the CNBC, FoxBiz type shit and I listen to the reports that said the biz community is looking forward to reversing all of Obama's regulations that do nothing but cost businesses money. They pass that shit along to you and me. Obama's recovery has been the slowest...oh nvm. We aren't going to change each others minds.

Liberal subprime loaning is exactly what I thought I said. No real good ratio of security to loans. Bush sent his peeps up and asked for regulation and they were called racists by Maxine and forgot the other dipshit. Harold Raines(?) told congress that everything was fine. He's a liberal piece of shit that might be the biggest contributor to the mess other than the liberals in congress. But again, we aren't going to change each others minds. But Cuomo and Clinton started the easing of loans. Besides the dot.com bubble Clinton created, he also created the housing bubble. Bush was for it at the beginning, iirc, but tried to stop, but as I said, Republicans are just a bunch of racists. Hope the Dems keep up that line of attack and Trump will win again in 2020.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Most of those pundits are pining for the dot-com era in the 90s. Then, you could throw a dart at a tech stock, goobersmoohers would paint a bullseye on it regardless of fundamentals, and you'd make a killing if you sold at the right time. Beyond that, they don't seem to get that our population is aging and a significant drag, or that China is now an economic superpower mostly by virtue of population control. Wanna stimulate the economy? Kill off old people or don't let new people be born.

Trump is pretty fat and I bet he is at high risk of a heart attack. I would be amazed if a 300 lb man can run for president at 74.

Blog Entries
    He's in great health. He has the best health.
    Find a new slant.

^ Not sure if you're mocking Trump there. I assume you are. He is funny. I lol when he uses the word in the question past tense, present tense and every other kind of tense there is in replying.

"Are you a developer?"

Yes, I develop. I'm a developer. I'm developing properties all over the world."

"Did your dad send you to Military school to give you structure?"

"Military school gives you structure. It helps in structuring your life. My life is more structured because of it."
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    The Dow will have to hit ~30000 by the end of Trump's first term to equal the % performance of the Dow under Obama. Despite rhetoric, Trump's not starting out from the biggest recession in many decades like Obama did. The Dow was <8000 when Obama was inaugurated in 2009, greatly benefiting folks who had enough to spare in those dismal times to put money in Dow ETFs.
    Anyone betting on 30000 at this point?

Oh, it really should have been 36000. That explains everything. LOL

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/do...4?link=sfmw_fb

Verily, the Dow aproacheth 20k.

20k -- once it was a dream, now it's a nightmare.

+ Reply to Thread