Mxy... I watch this shit and listen to this shit every day. I mean the CNBC, FoxBiz type shit and I listen to the reports that said the biz community is looking forward to reversing all of Obama's regulations that do nothing but cost businesses money. They pass that shit along to you and me. Obama's recovery has been the slowest...oh nvm. We aren't going to change each others minds.

Liberal subprime loaning is exactly what I thought I said. No real good ratio of security to loans. Bush sent his peeps up and asked for regulation and they were called racists by Maxine and forgot the other dipshit. Harold Raines(?) told congress that everything was fine. He's a liberal piece of shit that might be the biggest contributor to the mess other than the liberals in congress. But again, we aren't going to change each others minds. But Cuomo and Clinton started the easing of loans. Besides the dot.com bubble Clinton created, he also created the housing bubble. Bush was for it at the beginning, iirc, but tried to stop, but as I said, Republicans are just a bunch of racists. Hope the Dems keep up that line of attack and Trump will win again in 2020.