View Poll Results: Who wins and by how much?

Voters
580. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clinton, in the 270-300 range

3 0.52%
  • Clinton, 300+

3 0.52%
  • Trump, in the 270-300 range

1 0.17%
  • Trump, 300+

0 0%
  • HATE Glan

573 98.79%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidentsch Electsch Predictsch

Blog Entries
    Lewandowski can eat my shit. What a fucking bootlick.

Where is Tahoe? Someone needs to crown his ass.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    He doesn't have time for WTFLosers.com anymore.

Blog Entries
    Maybe he'll come back when he gets so sick of winning.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GLANZIG View Post
    Maybe he'll come back when he gets so sick of winning.
    When he gets sick of getting to take his boat out.

The problem is the Democrats try to be nice to everyone and use no common sense. Case in point:

1. Call a spade a spade and say "Islamic Terrorists". The people are fed up with the runaround and the denial of this administration to admit that there are some fucked up Muslims and this isn't the religion of peace.

2. I commented on it in here over the summer... Black Lives Matters. A group of people that think anytime a black guy gets shot by police it's racist. You have a loser with a rap sheet as long as a CVS receipt with a gun and "Oh he was a good kid, why did the cops shoot him". Give me a break. People are sick of police officers being ambushed and the Democrats just standing by like idiots.

3. ISIS- All of a sudden you attack Isis in October of 2016 but then let them run free the rest of the time. What about all the "bombs" you were dropping on them but in reality weren't dropping shit. Crooked Hillary used ISIS to fuck with Shia countries on behalf of Saudi Arabia. She didn't want to kill her "army" she assembled and they were using US weapons.

4. Crooked Hillary. Can you pick a worse person to run for president than that thief. She sold out the country every step of the way with the foundation. They need to prosecute her for being so fucking stupid to run for president with all that baggage. I don't ever want to see the Clinton family again or hear from them. We lost 2 elections because of these dumb asses. Al Gore wouldn't have lost if Bill Clinton didn't have all that baggage. Fucking Arkansas Hillbillies can't steal enough.

People are also upset economically too. Donald Trump will likely plunge us into a situation like 2008 but the Democrats deserve it for letting the Clinton Family run the DNC.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    1. I don't have an objection to the term "Islamic terrorist", but that's because I don't think all Muslims are terrorists or that they practice their faith in an unduly bad way, and I don't think others around me in my private life would think that because I said it. I have Muslim friends and I'm not expecting jihad because I cancelled Friday dinner plans with some of them. But, you say it "isn't the religion of peace" which is exactly why the PC crowd objects -- painting too broad a brush. Is Christianity not the religion of peace because the KKK (just as militantly Protestant as they are white supremacist) and LRA (Ugandan Christian terrorists) are kicking around? You could go down the list and find significant factions of evil fuckers in all big religions. Why not ISIS terrorists, Al Qaeda, etc.? The IRA were predominantly Catholic attacking Protestants, but people would balk at calling them Catholic terrorists.

2) Do you believe that there are some racist police officers who do racist things? How do you feel about body cameras for police officers, for everyone's safety? To me, that's a real solution to a real problem, and benefits everyone (especially the folks in the body camera biz)?

3) I'm not planning to defend Hillary because I held my nose to vote for her. But, I don't know what you're talking about with "used ISIS to fuck with Shia on behalf of Saudi". You're not having some of Tahoe's drunken word salad, are you?

4) Agree, with one caveat -- name another woman who's been in politics who could've reasonably won this year? I think the lesson that the Dems need to take away is that whatever they do to appeal to white women isn't working. The thinking this year was that it was a woman's time, that getting a woman at the top of the ticket -- even a woman with Clinton baggage -- was the ticket to winning the nation. But, the women didn't buy it... especially the white ones like Hillary. White women will lean R even when you grab 'em by the pussy and act like a creepy asshole. Romney got 56% of white women. Trump got 53%. Hillary herself is proof that women stick with men who take a shit on them. These were the "shy Trump" voters who the polls missed on in a bigly way.

1. There you go again going off into "Shillary" mode. I have liberal ideas and I'm pro gay marriage, pro whatever you want to be but Islam is a piece of shit religion that is anti western culture. For liberals to defend Islam and shit on other religions is so fucking hypocritical. I'm not going to defend the most fucked up intolerant religion known to man. If you hate gays and want women to wear a curtain over their face, then so be it. I don't. But for any liberal to defend Islam in 2016, they need to get their head examined.

2. I don't have an issue with it but I do have an issue with some thug walking around with a gun and pointing at cops. I do have an issue with people shitting on cops. I do have an issue with people looting and rioting to defend a carjacker who got killed by cops. Black Live Matters is a junk movement.

3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline The US armed ISIS to destabilize Syria for Saudi Arabia for a fucking pipeline. All these years we couldn't stop a bunch of incompetents driving a Toyota pickup truck wearing flip flops. All of a sudden it took until a month before an election for them to attack Isis. Crooked Hillary makes me fucking sick. I wonder how many of the millions from Saudi Arabia was for this favor.

4. I think the lesson to be learned is stop fucking with the voter who goes to work and comes home everyday and keeps their nose clean. Instead of the Democrats enacting policies that help people, they align themselves with Black Lives Matters, defend radical Islam, and fighting about transgender bathrooms. Defend the family of 4 making 50k who can't afford to pay the ridiculous health insurance, help out the senior citizen who are struggling with cost of living increases from SS at ZERO. I'll tell you why they lost their votes and that is the same thing happened to Republicans who ran as "Christian conservatives". Personally, I'm done with the social issues from both parties. We want to fucking survive.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    1) Hmmm... how is explaining someone else's point of view "Shillary mode"? Like I said, personally, I don't have a problem using the term "Islamic terrorists", but I can see why others do. Hell, I think religion as a whole is mostly awful, but that's neither here nor there. As far as Islam, there's tons of relatively-unobtrusive not-batshit Muslims. Only 20% of Muslims live in the middle east, though the average American doesn't know that. We don't hear much whackjob stuff from Indonesia with their 200+ million Muslims, who carved out a province for the nuttier Muslims to piss in (sorta like Mormons in Utah). There's nearly 200 million in India, too, but no Sharia law, women being forced to wear hijab, bombings, etc. all over the place.

2) I'm related to a former cop who has been ambushed and attacked a few times. No one needs to preach to me about worrying about cops... I grew up with a police scanner on all the time. Having said that, Gallup has polled "respect for cops" for decades, and at the moment, respect for cops is the highest it's EVER BEEN. Violence against cops has been mildly declining even as our population as grown, but people only get the 24-hour-newscycle "it bleeds it leads" and get a skewed view of the stats. (It doesn't help when you have Trump misstating problems in Chicago by orders of magnitude.) BLM is tied to modern technology, too. You don't get BLM without the ability to record shit on phones and post videos to rally their peeps. The police need to figure out how to keep up with the times, not harass people for recording them doing their jobs in public. Diffuse BLM with light, not derision.

3) I don't know enough about the situationt. I searched for ""Qatar-Turkey pipeline" Hillary" and get scant hits (most of which is just political news with Hillary news and Syria news on the same page, but not otherwise related). I get nada for "Hillary uses ISIS"/"Hillary used ISIS". If this is about the Clinton Foundation, show my how Hillary's lining her pockets from monies from a well-vetted charity where she's not on the payroll and its admin overhead is low? Is it a crime to take money from assholes and do humanitarian AIDS relief with it? If every charity rejected money from challenged assholes, most big charities wouldn't exist. But, I just don't have enough of a frame of reference to know what you're talking about.

4) The reality of why the Dems lost is that white women accept being grabbed by the pussy. That's what put Trump over the top to the surprise of most. This includes the college-educated better-off women, so no it wasn't just a matter of poor vs. rich. It's not like Trump has actual fully-baked concrete plans to help anyone but himself. "Tariff the shit out of China" may (or may not) mean more jobs here, but then you have jobs that can't afford anything because prices get jacked up. You hurt American companies doing business in the world's fastest growing market. "Repeal and replace Obamacare?" With what, specifically? Build a wall because Americans really want the shitty jobs we pay illegals under minimum wage to do? No, Trump's biggest resonating message was "he cares about white people", all actions to the contrary. "Cares about white people" trumped "I am woman", bigly.

The Democratic party needs to go back to its roots when it was Pro middle class and pro worker. Right now its getting radically social and many people are tired of that and can't relate to it. We care about health care premiums and wages, not where some dude who gets a sex change is going to take a shit.

+ Reply to Thread