+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lions VS SHITTYsota

Blog Entries
    Not a lions fan, but that finish was pretty awesome.

Waiting for someone to dub in the mortal combat "finish him!" On that Golden Taint TD.
    Find a new slant.

Blog Entries
    I loved Taint giving that Vikings player a spinning wheel kick on that game winning TD.

That was one wild ending. Seriously for all the crap Caldwell has taken, he has done a good job.

IN MEMORY OF BIG VINNY 1943 – 1979 “WHEN IN DOUBT KNOCK EM OUT”
    Blog Entries
    Seriously, their 30 second drill is on point.

I'm reppin' Jesus Christ and Conservative views....

Quick piece by VINNY which was a logo style of his. VINNY also did two letter throw up's by the name of FI 2.

GO WHITE!

Quote Originally Posted by mibuzzboard View Post
    I loved Taint giving that Vikings player a spinning wheel kick on that game winning TD.
    This. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Seriously, their 30 second drill is on point.
    Dude, do you realize that you just said that about the fucking Lions and no one thinks you're a fucking moron? That you're right?! Whoa. I'm glad I spend most days stoned I think. Not sure my brain's ready for that one.

Sometimes I feel that if the Lions could find some sort of assistant for Caldwell to avoid in-game brain farts and horrible decisions, he might even be a coach to take the Lions into and deep in the playoffs. He's a very good Monday to Saturday coach; I wondered if that's why Quinn kept him. He has an eye for coaches, he can develop talent and he understands quarterbacking really well. That's sort of the best coach for the Lions right now IMO but damn when they do what they're doing.

+ Reply to Thread