+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Obamacare! What a

Obamacare! What a

friggin mess. But I'm sure y'all can come with some bull about how great it is.

Gov't run healthcare(anything) failed. Shocking. NOT!
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Let's take a brief "silly ol' facts" break
    http://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2016/0...-new-estimates
    Find a new slant.

Not even clicking on that link. Dems can't even defend that steaming pile of shit.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GLANZIG View Post
    Let's take a brief "silly ol' facts" break
    http://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2016/0...-new-estimates
    Obamacare does need fixing. It's a big step in the right direction, but was always going to need fixing over time. Thus far, that's been blocked up. The Republican ideas on how to fix this are even more of a money grab for insurers than Obamacare has been.

The easiest way to pay for your healthcare premiums is to invest in health insurance stock. Look at UHC...

OCare rates are supposed to go up....Oh NVM.

Just keep up another Gov't program to redistribute wealth.

The end of America! You no longer have to work in this country. College will be free. You can get those special degrees that everyone is looking for like "Women's Gender Studies" , etc. You can get your health care for free too!

America....the next Detroit.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The Affordable Care Act was totally going to end all healthcare increases. Everyone knows that.
    STEW BEEF!

And everyone knew you wouldn't be able to keep your doctor. And everyone knew Insurance companies would leave. And everyone knew you could keep your plan. Oh NVM.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Blog Entries
    Shame they didn't let people keep those deadly bare bones plans. Would've thought you'd like that approach, now you don't have to pay because people try to skate by with shitty coverage. Disappointed that you aren't looking out for number one on this issue. Out of "character".
    Find a new slant.

The doctor thing is a real gripe. A VERY old one but real.
    STEW BEEF!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    And everyone knew you wouldn't be able to keep your doctor. And everyone knew Insurance companies would leave. And everyone knew you could keep your plan. Oh NVM.
    AFAICT, Obamacare did not directly lead to people being unable to keep their doctors and plans. Insurance companies used Obamacare as an excuse to fuck their customers. The proof of this is that changes that clearly had nothing whatsoever to do with Obamacare were imposed with the insurance company reps citing Obamacare as the reason. I did shopping for benefits and that B.S. was endemic. "We can screw our customers and not be the bad guy -- yippee!!" There may have been some legit Obamacare-induced changes, but I'd assume the insurance companies are lying and wanting to screw you because that's what they were like before Obamacare. As a result of my experience, my tactic has been to look at health insurancce companies and invest in them. If you can't beat 'em, profit from them. Look at the stock for UHC or Aetna.

+ Reply to Thread