+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27
FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The "other" Donald Trump thread

Hillary is old news now. She's at home and unfortunately she was so corrupt and bad, she made people vote for this clown.

Next week he will be president and has both the senate and the house. The people voted for them fair and square but in life it's a lot easier to throw rocks from the peanut gallery then to actually perform on stage. Now they are on stage and they have total control to pass anything and everything. No excuses.

Barack Obama and liberal policies is why peeps voted for Trump. A defeat of liberal ideology.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Trump won because his penis is bigger than Hillary's and women appreciates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Barack Obama and liberal policies is why peeps voted for Trump. A defeat of liberal ideology.
    I agree. Now lets see if they like the conservative policies they screamed for.

Blog Entries
    I can agree that Trump won because of those that spent 8 years revving up hatred for the current President. They rejected him from day one. Wonder why? But alas, I suppose it's our turn now, for different reasons, of course.
    Find a new slant.

^ lol

Glanzie playing the race card. LOL. I hope dems keep thinking that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    I agree. Now lets see if they like the conservative policies they screamed for.
    Less Gov't regulation. Fighting ISIS instead of helping them. Working with our allies instead of the crap we've seen for the last 8 years. Hopefully tearing up all those stupid climate agreements. Tearing up the Iran nuclear deal. Defend the constitution instead of trampling on it. Hopefully getting gov't out of our health care. Can't entirely but reduce their influence. Reducing corporate tax rate.

You know, just do everything exactly opposite of what Barry had done for the last 8 years.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by DADZIG View Post
    I can agree that Trump won because of those that spent 8 years revving up hatred for the current President. They rejected him from day one. Wonder why? But alas, I suppose it's our turn now, for different reasons, of course.
    The crybaby Dems are rejecting Trump and its not even day 1 yet! LOL
    Dems will be fine. You start with a ton of people/voters who are suckin off the Gov't tit and the Dems make sure they feel victimized and to vote for them. So your voting base is YUGE to start with.

But POS Hillary only cared about illegal immigrants and her rich Wall St friends. She forgot about the working class in the country. But then again, maybe she didn't forget about the working class, but was going to continue to destroy the working class like Barry did. Get everyone dependent on the Gov't. Centralize power. Say no to what made the country so great in the first place. They want everyone feeding off the Gov't.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Less Gov't regulation. Fighting ISIS instead of helping them. Working with our allies instead of the crap we've seen for the last 8 years. Hopefully tearing up all those stupid climate agreements. Tearing up the Iran nuclear deal. Defend the constitution instead of trampling on it. Hopefully getting gov't out of our health care. Can't entirely but reduce their influence. Reducing corporate tax rate.

You know, just do everything exactly opposite of what Barry had done for the last 8 years.
    Let's see if the people like what they voted for. A lot of promises were made.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    Let's see if the people like what they voted for. A lot of promises were made.
    Are you saying a politician made promises during and election? No way! j/k

At least he didn't say ocean waters would recede or anything like that.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread