+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6
FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Trump v. Clinton debates

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    My crystal ball wasn't especially good on the third debate. Rather than tackle the sex accusers at the beginning, which would've made for good TV, ratings, Wallace stuck to less-sexy Republican talking point-type questions at the get-go -- 2nd Amendment, abortion. Wallace threw Trump a few lifelines, but Trump made unforced errors. Trump's "I'lll keep you in suspense" quip was in response to Wallace trying to throw Trump a lifeline on a straightforward yes/no question. Trump fluffed Wallace's lifeline on Putin, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    What 'they' the establishment folks can't project is what cutting these crazy LIBERAL regulations on our economy will have. I expect if you free the entrepreneurs in this country again, you will be surprised. All the bullshit that it takes these days to even build a fuckin house is crazy.
    That's mostly not at the federal level, though. The more crowded the region, the more building codes they have. It doesn't matter if it's a Democratic cluster of folks or Republican (e.g. San Diego). When there's a crowd, there's crowd control. There's lots of less-regulated space, and it often takes inducements for entrepreneurs to build facilities out in the middle of fucking nowhere AFAICT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Someone said that Hillary said she won't even add a penny to the debt! I fuckin laughed so hard. It might not be true that she said that, I did not hear it myself.
    Trump will balance the budget by going into debt even more, having the country file the functional equivalent of chapter 11, and reorganizing. That path leads to a crater where the U.S. used to be.

And of course, you know that 'debt' refers to per-year debt in the budget which is a fancy way of saying "we're not gonna overspend any more than we did last year", and I hate it when Dems and Reps use that vernacular.

+ Reply to Thread