+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: #DNCDebates

And now that I think about it, with the Pubs dominating the white vote and white people comprising the majority of welfare cases in the country, you might want to check on who has the whole "lazy and entitled" vote cornered.
    STEW BEEF!

Blog Entries
    Better put on your thick skin!
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Yeah, it's the protestant ethic that makes Pubs racist and not the whole blocking the right of minorities to vote thing or the gerrymandering races out of their districts thing or the "your name is foreign so you must be Muslim and that makes you a terrorist" thing.

You recall incorrectly. Corporations are smart enough to spread their money around to whoever wins but here's a break down for you http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/...es-do-raise-m/

And the "give them all our money or they will leave" is a terrible scare tactic that I would think republicans would feel ashamed of trying to pedal. Wouldn't think they'd be cool portraying themselves as cowards who welcome being blackmailed for jobs.

I stopped, and laughed, after the 'stop the right of minorities to vote' thing. Remember the Black Panthers in Philly for chrissakes?
    Players meeting my ASS!

And now that I think about it, with the Pubs dominating the white vote and white people comprising the majority of welfare cases in the country, you might want to check on who has the whole "lazy and entitled" vote cornered.

Once again, libs have to bring race into it. Of course whites get more welfare. LMAO.

Here is Newt schooling one of your hero's on race baiting. Jump in at about 3mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro7E_apft1I
    Players meeting my ASS!

Quote Originally Posted by Glantland View Post
    Better put on your thick skin!

Nah, at least I hope 'nah'. Going to try to turn it down a notch on politics.

I'm sure it'll be me against the board again, but that's ok.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The actions of two people at one polling station is roughly equivalent with a movement across 30 states to add barriers to minorities registering to vote. Good thing you stopped reading though, wouldn't want to learn something and have to question the basis of your opinions. Better to just stay uninformed and happy.
    STEW BEEF!

Race entered the conversation in post #8 player. The message board says that post was made by you.

And Matthews in entirely on point in that video when he (however poorly, it looks like he wasn't expecting that approach by Newt) responds that claiming that bringing up welfare recipients has been the P.C. code word for talking about minorities for more than 30 years is ridiculous (Reagan was the example used in the clip but he didn't originate it).

No reason for Tahoe to grow thick skin, I'm talking about Republicans and he's been disavowing his membership with them ever since he came back. Strange for him to say it would be him against the entire board. I wasn't aware we were all against independents all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Fool; 10-14-2015 at 10:44 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

The actions of two people at one polling station is roughly equivalent with a movement across 30 states to add barriers to minorities registering to vote. Good thing you stopped reading though, wouldn't want to learn something and have to question the basis of your opinions. Better to just stay uninformed and happy.

2 people at one polling station? LMAO again. And a President Obama and an Attorney General Holder who said..."nothing to see here" didn't prosecute.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I brought race up because that's conservatives are called if they want people to work for their money. But I agree that I brought the word 'race' up first.

But in post 9, you make one of those frivolous charges the left makes to keep ppl voting for them. Divide and conquer...err I mean divide and "HAND OUT FREE STUFF" to keep their votes.

Also, thanks for making my post 8 valid.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I make claims in post 9? Check again gramps.

After the age of Lee Atwater and Karl Rove, no one on earth is dumb enough to buy in to you trying to paint the left as the king of wedge politics.

I am glad you can stay cheery about how much emphasis you are putting on a single event at one polling place while also not carrying about an orchestrated national campaign to disenfranchise an entire sector of the American populace.
    STEW BEEF!

+ Reply to Thread