+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 58
FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

That ‘courage’ thing didn’t work on state legislators, SC or Pence.
    Players meeting my ASS!

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1351565596740169729

In his email to NBC News, Lindell said: "All the evidence against Dominion is before the Supreme Court. ... China and others used the machines to corrupt our election! Here is one page of the proof."

The email did not include an attachment. When asked if he had mistakenly omitted it, Lindell sent another email with an empty attachment and a third with screenshots of illegible text.
    I appreciate how Trump inspires his confidants to entertain us.

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump
    Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!
    I appreciate how Trump truly gets into the Easter spirit.

Apparently CPAC appreciates Trump a lot:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/11/polit...oll/index.html

The straw poll is an unscientific survey of attendees and is not reflective of broader Republican electorate.
    But Trump topped the list of roughly a dozen candidates that included him with 70%,

My admiration for President Trump is unconditional. Whatever path he takes, I will follow. ” Good is what is good for President Trump and what hurts him, is EVIL” ” If Donald Trump doesn’t like you, I won’t like you either”. Politics is what makes the world go round. It is, where I can channel my skill of attack. I shouldn’t be ashamed of my dark side. I vent it through cartoons, to attack his enemies. And the flip side is, when I honor him or his family, I know what goodness is. I bow down to the Trump family. It is what politics is all about. The cult of the perfect individual man. I am not ashamed. I get so much value back. Every speech he gives is like the best self help one will ever need. Watching him battle evil, I learn how to do it in my life. This is what you want if you are a politician. You want people to be true believers in you. I am. So if you envy that, you should. You should aim to be like him. And how you do it, is by observation. By his example

I want one world capitalism so bad. I want goodness to take over the New World Order and make it a Renaissance instead. Liberty for all. By example. By Free will. I want Free energy, meaning, we do not get charged for electricity which is free. You are being charged for something that is free. I want fresh spring water through all of our homes. I want water fountains in every city center. I want the structures to light up on their own. Through electricity gathered from the atmosphere. I want to skype my friends through the black mirrors. For free. I want frequency to heal people. I want homes to be heated with steam. No more bills. Just freedom to create and build and live your dream. I want private property. Meaning no sales tax. Meaning it can never be taken away unless you sell it. I want to drive airships. I want to travel by blimps and zeppelins I want to know the real history of the world. I want Gold. I want beauty.

I know President Trump can bring this back. But the old ways, have to end. Our one true enemy, has to be defeated. I know not how. But when you want something, the means will come to you

Debated between this thread and the random copypasta one.

Debated between this thread and the blasphemy one.

+ Reply to Thread