+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 58
FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I appreciate how Trump let Pence wear his big-boy pants to respond to this.

I think that was pretty cheap of the broadway show to do that. He came as a spectator to see a play, not to be lectured and put on the spot. Shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    I think that was pretty cheap of the broadway show to do that. He came as a spectator to see a play, not to be lectured and put on the spot. Shame on them.
    Heaven forbid that there be politicizing at a political play when a prominent politician shows up. This isn't Cats or Phantom of the Opera. Pence most likely expected it and took it in stride, while Trump got his panties in a crinch. Sheesh...

It's still stupid and your constant excuses of the party are LOL. "Thanks for coming and hope you enjoyed it" and end it there.

Blog Entries
    If the Vice President gets intimidated by a broadway cast, how can he defeat RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? Cry to your boss to fix it? Weak and sad!
    Find a new slant.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    It's still stupid and your constant excuses of the party are LOL. "Thanks for coming and hope you enjoyed it" and end it there.
    Excuse? It's the truth. The Hamilton cast would've done some sort of "special call-out" regardless of what party's president-elect or VP-elect showed up. The audience booing him was classless (and stupid, with Secret Service floating around), but that's not the cast's fault. It's all reasonably expected stuff, and Pence seemed to not go crying like a baby. And then there's Donald Trump, fresh off his "I am not a crook" settlement, reaching for his waaaah-mbulance...

Excuses of the party? WTF? I voted mostly for Dems but about 20-25% for Republicans in contested races. I'm not an "I voted the Democratic straight ticket" voter like you professed to be. I think the Dems do a lot of shitty things, but at least they're not as blinded to math and science as what it takes to be a Republican in federal office these days. There's actually misinformation campaigns claiming that Trump won the popular vote, all evidence to the contrary. I guess someone really loves the poorly educated...

Quote Originally Posted by GLANZIG View Post
    If the Vice President gets intimidated by a broadway cast, how can he defeat RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM? Cry to your boss to fix it? Weak and sad!
    Did Pence really cry to his boss? I really doubt it.

<waits for MikeMyers to make some bullshit claim that the above statement is my shilling for Hillary>

Blog Entries
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...y-in-argentina

Looks like Argentina needs to get to appreciating!
    Find a new slant.

I appreciate Trump's family wealth coming out of a Canadian brothel:

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...amily-fortune/

I appreciate how he was Man of the Year in Michigan 5 years ago:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0aac62485af81

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    Excuse? It's the truth. The Hamilton cast would've done some sort of "special call-out" regardless of what party's president-elect or VP-elect showed up. LMFAO The audience booing him was classless (and stupid, with Secret Service floating around), but that's not the cast's fault. It's all reasonably expected stuff, and Pence seemed to not go crying like a baby. And then there's Donald Trump, fresh off his "I am not a crook" settlement, reaching for his waaaah-mbulance...

Excuses of the party? WTF? I voted mostly for Dems but about 20-25% for Republicans in contested races. I'm not an "I voted the Democratic straight ticket" voter like you professed to be. I think the Dems do a lot of shitty things, but at least they're not as blinded to math and science as what it takes to be a Republican in federal office these days. LMAO There's actually misinformation campaigns claiming that Trump won the popular vote, all evidence to the contrary. I guess someone really loves the poorly educated... Yeah you fuckin educated idiots really have your shit together. LMAO
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread