+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 58
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

Trump doesn't come off badly in that clip IMO. Looked like Ramos didn't wait to be called and then wouldn't wait for an answer.
    STEW BEEF!

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Trump doesn't come off badly in that clip IMO. Looked like Ramos didn't wait to be called and then wouldn't wait for an answer.

I have to somewhat agree with some who say that he is, or comes off as, more of an activist then a reporter. But whatevs...

He was on Megyn Kelly last night and actually made MK defend Trump a little bit. I know she did NOT want to do that. I think she wanted George on to bash Trump and she ended up having to side and Trump...a lil bit anyway.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I'm amused that Ramos didn't actually ask a question. It was "You cannot do this" and "You cannot do that".

Trump and his "sit down" spiel and his "I have a bigger heart than you" was vintage asshole, but Ramos deserved it.

Yeah, dude was clearly emotionally invested. Not much of an "objective reporter."
    STEW BEEF!

look at this caca water, it's disgusting!
    Huge fan of Trump. Might as well Trump. Trump! Go ahead and Trump!

I honestly believe that he was a sandbag candidate. The way I see it, Jeb's the presumed frontrunner but he's in trouble, because Repub voters don't like his immigration ideas. So he persuades Trump to run, and to be as outspoken and ridiculous about immigration as possible. That way Jeb seems like the reasonable adult, and people always vote for the reasonable adult in the crowd, right?

Then everyone started to love him and he took the lead among Repub voters. It just goes to show that if you try to make something idiot-proof, nature will evolve a more powerful idiot. Now the rest of the field has to try to Trumpify themselves. I, uh, want a... an ELECTRIC fence! On top of a concrete wall! Manned with snipers and cannons! And a moat of hot lava! Yeah! Go ask Chris Christie about his stance on molten magma, fuckers!

Trump ... a person that calls a human appendage controlled earth excavation device, a shovel.

#kiss
    Players meeting my ASS!

My favorite is when Trump says if he doesn't know something, he will learn about it quickly, and know more than you haha

OT...but I really don't like those questions. I doubt Obama could name all the terror leaders and Generals and shit like that either. Doesn't mean they can't be effective.

Lets remember, Obama said "51 States" once iirc. This isn't a Trump v Obama thing but those questions mean nothing to me.
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I they you Trump very great he China said me money going Mexico

vs

The state strategy government should create president American in growth of ISIS forces

http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/nll/?p=21068

+ Reply to Thread