+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 58
FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    I may vote for Trump... in the primary

I am seriously digging his campaign.

I wanna see Fox News implode if he's the candidate.

I like his campaign too and would love to see Fox break apart in tiny pieces. Seriously, there's a couple of peeps on there that are ok, but the majority of them can go eff themselves as far as I'm concerned.

Hope Trump can destroy GOPe too.

I know, Mxy, that you are probably just voting for him to screw things up and then vote for the criminal in the general. The thinking that Trump can't win the general is not right, imo. If that's what you are thinking. Not sure.
    Players meeting my ASS!

If the GOP explodes, the Dems might as well. I'm a firm believer in the theory that the current GOP extremism is a primary result of gerrymandering making republican seats so safe that it started cannibalizing itself (extremes dominating house seat voting). Without a GOP counterbalance and if the vacuum of power is occupied by multiple new factions/parties that split power among them, Dems will face a similar situation of safe seats allowing left-extremes to take advantage.
    Last edited by Fool; 01-29-2016 at 05:32 PM.
    STEW BEEF!

If there is any extremism on the right, its due to the extremism by Obama, imo.
    Players meeting my ASS!

The shit he says is too funny. Its straight out of a sitcom. Today he called Cruz an "Anchor Baby" HAHA! Plus that bad ass red hat he wears. I want someone that will shake up the establishment. Even if that means no more Chicken Shwarma sandwiches so be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I know, Mxy, that you are probably just voting for him to screw things up and then vote for the criminal in the general. The thinking that Trump can't win the general is not right, imo. If that's what you are thinking. Not sure.
    I doubt I'll be voting for Hillary. The only reason I voted for Billy in 1996 was because of the Republican landslide of 1994. Otherwise, I'd have voted Perot again as a protest.

I doubt my vote will matter in the great state of Meeechigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post
    I doubt I'll be voting for Hillary. The only reason I voted for Billy in 1996 was because of the Republican landslide of 1994. Otherwise, I'd have voted Perot again as a protest.

I doubt my vote will matter in the great state of Meeechigan.

Who will win it? Primaries.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Trump wins the primary in Michigan at this point. Hillary probably wins on the Democratic side. I haven't scoped out the delegate math to quantify how big a "win" it'd be. There's a lot that's gonna happen in the next month to change things, I'm sure. I always vote absentee, but this time, I don't have enough info to pick a Dem or Rep ballot. If I pick a Rep ballot, it means I want to vote for Trump and he's in danger of not winning here. If I pick a Dem ballot, it's because I see that Bernie has a chance here, and I'd rather vote for him than Hillary because he shoots straight.

For the record, I don't think the email thing makes Hillary a criminal. It does, however, show poor judgement in an area where a lot of people "get it". You don't use your personal email for work. Is that kind of judgement what I want at the top? Not really.

Got it. Thx.

I'd feel better if Bernie or Biden were the nominee. My buddy's wife is a lib. Union school teacher. She says, she might just have to plug her nose and vote for Hillary. understood.

How can it not be criminal? They can't even release the emails because they are so sensitive. She had the on a private server. That's a crime.
    Players meeting my ASS!

+ Reply to Thread