+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 58
FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Donald Trump Appreciation Thread

But Mxy, Trump doesn't have our Govt secrets and it wouldn't be breaking the law, like Hillary did, to be not follow guidelines for Govt officials.

Even if true...
    Players meeting my ASS!

NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH Uncle Mxy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    But Mxy, Trump doesn't have our Govt secrets and it wouldn't be breaking the law, like Hillary did, to be not follow guidelines for Govt officials.

Even if true...
    No, it's definitely true that Trump has downrev mail swervers. I noticed it back during primary season. I didn't think much of it because most-everyone does, and has auxilliary means to deal with that. And it's not like newer is necessarily better, and might be worse.

I think IT is more screwed-up in gov't-land than it is in Trump-land. What Hillary did is a symptom of the problem, and isn't very different than what Colin Powell did. Guidelines from people who don't know what they're doing and don't reflect reality are difficult to take too seriously. In my own line of work, I violate as many guidelines as I set, and that's my job.

Condi Rice reportedly never used email during her SOS job. I'm curious about why that is. Was she simply smart to never put anything "on paper"? Was this a reaction to "their IT shit be fucked up and untrustworthy", which Colin Powell seemingly communicated with her? I dunno.

I'm sure Barron will have all this shit figured out when he's appointed Secretary of IT.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    You think Bubbles is a commie?
    I did vote for Sanders in the primary...
    Hype?

Mxy...You are smarter than that post.

Isn't different from what Colin Powell did?

But bringing up Colin Powell and Condi to lessen what scumbag Mrs Rapist Husband, Embezzler Person Hillary is really beneath you Mxy.
    Players meeting my ASS!

I think Condi played it smarter than either of them. (Fuck, I can't even compliment a Republican without Tahoe ragging on me -- what's the world come to?) I'd like to know what her reasoning was at the time. She surely knew how to use email. She's not a Stanford professor/bigwig for 20 years being email-phobic. At the get-go, I've said that this is a failure of SoS IT as much as anything. When Colin Powell said he basically did the same thing as Hillary and cited "IT fail" as the reason, it confirms what I figured.

Sorry Mxy. That was a little harsh.
    Players meeting my ASS!

Does anyone on here actually like the Clinton Crime Family. Reading this wikileaks stuff, what a bunch of corrupt pieces of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMyers View Post
    Does anyone on here actually like the Clinton Crime Family. Reading this wikileaks stuff, what a bunch of corrupt pieces of shit.
    I don't like the Clintons, but then again I don't like most politicians. All the emails show is that they're politicians, AFAICT.

They all steal (mayors, governors, senators) but the Clinton Crime Syndicate takes it to a new level with the foundation, the private email server, and donations from all the countries. The more I see from these emails and her fake persona, the more I want her to lose so we can rid ourselves from the Clinton Crime Syndicate. I'm a Democrat but Jesus Christ is she corrupt as fuck. Donald Trump doing tax writeoffs and groping women is minor league compared to the Clinton family whoring out this country for donations.

She is a nasty woman and I refuse to look the other way because she's on my team. As a human being, she sucks.
    Last edited by MikeMyers; 10-29-2016 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Mxy View Post

I think IT is more screwed-up in gov't-land than it is in Trump-land. What Hillary did is a symptom of the problem, and isn't very different than what Colin Powell did. Guidelines from people who don't know what they're doing and don't reflect reality are difficult to take too seriously. In my own line of work, I violate as many guidelines as I set, and that's my job.
    Reportedly, the latest email kerfluffle involves bouncing seemingly-unclassified emails to personal systems to print them because it was difficult to print email using guv'mint IT systems. I'm fairly sure if they followed the guidelines, they'd still be waiting for functional printing.

+ Reply to Thread